The Lone Gunmen, Skinner and M&S X-files Headsculpts set by C.Howes Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Lone Gunmen, Skinner and M&S X-files Headsculpts set by C.Howes Interest Thre

I'm kinda glad this is taking a while...I can't afford to buy the little clothes for these guys at the moment. :monkey2

Re: The Lone Gunmen, Skinner and M&S X-files Headsculpts set by C.Howes Interest Thre

A good point, man, .... Me neither !!!!
Neither the bodies.

Any news ? :chew

Haven't heard anything lately, think Chris is pretty busy in the sculpting lab right now.

My name isn't in the tab of the people that have paid, and I tried to send him a PM and his inbox is always full. I hope he sees I have paid 2 months ago.

I still need a Ramones shirt

I am paid up as well and I also want a Ramones shirt. :)

Hey puremitch and something sexy, i just updated the first page. I put you on the paid list (but not on the official chowes chart, only he can do that). if there are any issues just hang on to your payment confirmation. Chris has been pretty busy with his commercial projects so hang in there guys...

Hey puremitch and something sexy, i just updated the first page. I put you on the paid list (but not on the official chowes chart, only he can do that). if there are any issues just hang on to your payment confirmation. Chris has been pretty busy with his commercial projects so hang in there guys...

Thanks man.

I would've been interested had this been several years ago when I had a couple of the Sideshow X-Files figures.

But sadly I don't have the cash or space to rebuild a 1/6 X-Files collection from scratch right now.

Definitely am going to be following the progress in this thread though cause I'm anxious to see how these turn out!

I think they're going to turn out awesome based on the work I've seen from Chris.

It's going to be awhile before these guys get made, so let me know if you get an itch to be on one of these lists :D

Should multi-purchases be tracked? As in, I plan to buy 2 copies of the Scully sculpt, so there's actually at least 20 bought now, not 19.

Should multi-purchases be tracked? As in, I plan to buy 2 copies of the Scully sculpt, so there's actually at least 20 bought now, not 19.

Good point, changes made. :D

I really would be up for a Krycek sculpt, seriously.

By the way I chose the lone gunmen unpainted but I have no clue if I will be able to paint them myself :monkey2 It's a bonus $35 per head right ?

I really would be up for a Krycek sculpt, seriously.

By the way I chose the lone gunmen unpainted but I have no clue if I will be able to paint them myself :monkey2 It's a bonus $35 per head right ?
I

The first ten who want it painted by Kuato get a discounted rate (you have to contact Chris about this, I believe his regular rate is 45.00, the early birds get 30.00 for painting).

There are also a bunch of different artists on this board that can paint it for you too, their prices vary:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47290

Hope this helps.

Wow. Could you please put me down on the list for Skinner (priority) and the Lone Gunmen?

As for the future commission idea, I vote for the Well-Manicured Man but I would mindn't anyone of them being made (especially Kersh, Alien Bountyhunter and Krycek).

Last edited:

Wow. Could you please put me down on the list for Skinner (priority) and the Lone Gunmen?

As for the future commission idea, I vote for the Well-Manicured Man but I would mindn't anyone of them being made (especially Kersh, Alien Bountyhunter and Krycek).

:welcome to the group!

You're on both lists now, send payment to him for the Lone Gunmen since they are now on his sculpting schedule (we are behind a few other group commissions, but these are going to be worth the wait!).

Don't send payment for Skinner yet, he's not accepting payment for anything but the Gunmen at this point.

Here's the payment info for the Lone Gunmen:

Hi Guys!

Since we have 15 for the Lone Gunmen I want to get it going and lock it into the schedule. We'll get to the others as they reach the discount level.

Here's the info to make orders official:

Since we have enough people the price gets reduced to the precast discount of $20.00 per head plus $5.00 shipping in the USA, $7.00 international for up to 4 heads. Neck drilling, for those who can't do it themselves, is $5.00 per head. (Heads are designed to fit the Hot Toys small neck joint adapter and other similar neck joints) After casting begins the full price of $35.00 goes into effect.

My PayPal and order address is [email protected]
Please send me an official order email with the subject of "The Lone Gunmen". Include the following:

1) Screen name
2) Real name
3) Shipping address
4) Which heads and the quantity of each
5) Necks drilled for small neck joint adapter, Y or N
6) Painted by Kuato (first 10 discount price is first come first serve)

I will make a chart as orders come in.

So, the precast discount for one unpainted head ($20), drilled ($5), shipped to the US ($5) it would be $30.00. With International shipping ($7) it would be $32.00 USD. That's a $15.00 savings over full price!

For all 3, John Fitzgerald Byers, Melvin Frohike, Richard Langly, unpainted ($60), drilled ($15), shipped to the US ($5) it would be $80.00.With International shipping ($7) it would be $82.00 USD. That's a $45.00 savings over full price!

If you want Kuato to paint yours I will send it to him directly saving you a shipping charge. You will only have to pay shipping to Kuato. The first 10 heads (heads, not set of heads!), first come first serve, get Kuato's $30.00 + shipping per head discount. After that it's full price, $45.00 +shipping.

You will pay him for painting directly, but he asks that we hold off paying for painting until I ship him a batch of heads. This helps his organization system.

I really want to lock this one in to round 2 starting in January

Thanks!

YAY ILUVSkinner, welcome to the club !!!! I'm PureMitch a big fan of Mitch Pileggi aka Skinner !!!!

YAY ILUVSkinner, welcome to the club !!!! I'm PureMitch a big fan of Mitch Pileggi aka Skinner !!!!

Hi PureMitch! Mitch Pileggi is refined awesomeness :rock2

Also, I will send payment for the Lone Gunmen ASAP; and that price is very reasonable. Thank you. :banana

Back