The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GuzD4Ii.png

"Yo, Khalessi, you're doing drive-thru tonight."

Every so often I still get amazed when certain wildly popular, widely praised, impactful, and much lauded video game characters don't seem to get any sort of merchandising or collectibles love. Red Dead Redemption's John Marston was one such case, Ellie and Joel are most definitely another.

Yeah it doesn't make sense. Imagine if HT put the effort into their game line that they do with Marvel. I couldn't care less about the MGS or Resident Evil figs they have. I wonder if they are unable to get the licenses for more games or just haven't even tried.

Joel and Ellie, John Marston, Geralt of Rivia, Big Daddy and Little Sister, Lara Croft, and GTA5 would all make for some excellent figures.

The lack of anything from this game is why I ordered the bust. I had asked Neca after the original release and again after the PS4 about a Last of Us line. They didn’t seem interested.

I wouldn't rule out NECA. They're retying their connections with Sony and rumblings point to the possibility of Uncharted product. Randy has expressed interest in TLOU before, and with the new development I wouldn't see why it couldn't be a possibility eventually.

Yeah it doesn't make sense. Imagine if HT put the effort into their game line that they do with Marvel. I couldn't care less about the MGS or Resident Evil figs they have. I wonder if they are unable to get the licenses for more games or just haven't even tried.

Joel and Ellie, John Marston, Geralt of Rivia, Big Daddy and Little Sister, Lara Croft, and GTA5 would all make for some excellent figures.

Oh my I've never thought of what a 1/6 old school Big Daddy could be like... :thud::pray:

my last of us figures WIP

DAMMMMMMMNNNNNN SONNNNNNNNNN!!!

Looks awesome! Bases are REALLY good. Fit the characters & game setting perfectly!

Not sure if its the lighting, but I think Joel could use a few more gray hairs.

Ellie looks great, but I think the face needs just a little bit more tweaking to match the character model.

All that said, I'd totally buy these. ESPECIALLY Joel!!! Damn...that Joel figure man...SO GOOD!!!

Grounded and From Dreams made me love Ashley Johnson so much. First, she seems pretty fun. But her absolute love for the character (and game) just completely endeared herself to me.

You know, plenty of people associate Ellie's face with Ellen Page's... but I see WAY more Johnson in there.

Thanks a lot !
DAMMMMMMMNNNNNN SONNNNNNNNNN!!!
Looks awesome! Bases are REALLY good. Fit the characters & game setting perfectly!

Not sure if its the lighting, but I think Joel could use a few more gray hairs.

Ellie looks great, but I think the face needs just a little bit more tweaking to match the character model.

All that said, I'd totally buy these. ESPECIALLY Joel!!! Damn...that Joel figure man...SO GOOD!!!

You know, plenty of people associate Ellie's face with Ellen Page's... but I see WAY more Johnson in there.

I seem to remember the initial Ellie art was pretty much a dead ringer for Page. Then I think naughty dog quietly adjusted it because Page threatened legal action. I'll have to look that up.

I seem to remember the initial Ellie art was pretty much a dead ringer for Page. Then I think naughty dog quietly adjusted it because Page threatened legal action. I'll have to look that up.

Yeah, it was very Page initially... but than she was given a brand new face. They went younger too.

Back