The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I might just buy the funkos...I can see NECA doing more though, or getting the license if Naughty Dog is being that lenient on their IPs.

Please not a lot of uncharted figures drake is such a bland character design IMO.

Please not a lot of uncharted figures drake is such a bland character design IMO.

leon_s__kennedy_re6_by_ninaxleon-d4n967o.png

I'd honestly take Uncharted figures over TLOU. Everyone in this game looks like hobos. In fact, I pass Joel sometimes at the 34th Street train station. I even gave him a dollar last week.

He doesn't look that generic. If he walked down the street today he'd be laughed at XD . He's only acceptable by video game standards and meh don't get me wrong uncharted is a good series it's just that drake himself is rather bland but like I said just me.

I'd honestly take Uncharted figures over TLOU. Everyone in this game looks like hobos. In fact, I pass Joel sometimes at the 34th Street train station. I even gave him a dollar last week.

You expect people of the apocalypse to look like fashion models?

He doesn't look that generic. If he walked down the street today he'd be laughed at XD . He's only acceptable by video game standards and meh don't get me wrong uncharted is a good series it's just that drake himself is rather bland but like I said just me.
Maybe in your weird area but you can totally wear any of Leon's non-RPD outfits and no one will care :lol hell I wore Leon's RE4 outfit (Sans wig) to work, since I needed to wear it for something later. No one batted an eye.

Maybe in your weird area but you can totally wear any of Leon's non-RPD outfits and no one will care :lol hell I wore Leon's RE4 outfit (Sans wig) to work, since I needed to wear it for something later. No one batted an eye.

o well I live in Delaware ,it's very weird. We don't get much Leon haircuts here.

o well I live in Delaware ,it's very weird. We don't get much Leon haircuts here.
we're not talking about the hair, we're talking about the clothes. that's what you said, don't change the topic to fit your needs :lecture
Nope... but I don't want any bum figures, either :lol.

I can understand there's a demand for TLOU figs, even TWD. But, it's just not my thing.
At least get Joel and Ellie, TWD....let's be real, we're gonna see endless figures from there :lol

I like Pops, so I'll definitely get Joel and Ellie. Probably make a Clicker too. But they made licensing deals with just about every company except one that makes 1/6 figs. I don't give a s*** about Neca... They might have been cool before I started collecting higher end figures, but not now.

Back