The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks awesome, I love that brick. I still remember an encounter with the hunters, and Joel whispered "let's do this quietly", Ellie immediately stood up and chucked a brick at a hunter's head. It cracked me up

Re: The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Is the ps4 version of the game smooth and improved visually?

kinda pissed that there's like $100 worth of downloadable skins and hats and heads!! so i buy the remastered version for the basic game. wouldnt expect dlc whoring in the ps4 version.

Hey guys, just started work on my Joel figure and was wondering; how are you guys attaching the weapons to his backpack? The backpack I got from my outfit set from Natchan has no straps on the sides.

Hey guys, just started work on my Joel figure and was wondering; how are you guys attaching the weapons to his backpack? The backpack I got from my outfit set from Natchan has no straps on the sides.

Get some straps from another backpack or accessory and fabric glue them on. Preferably ones with buckles. I may have some floating around. I'll check tonight.

Couple of pics from start of the year. I have both Kai and Iminime head sculpts and have settled on this one at the moment. I'd like the jaw to be a little fuller. Might pick up an unpainted and sculpt a bigger jaw just to see how it looks.
20aee09d9ea7fbd130a37712ac35104e.jpg

c3db5ab6122fb4c9eb0b7e08ed6d2e7f.jpg

937484cff3421990eff4b622bbb7d430.jpg

i'm on a losing streak in this game .. i do win some, but by majority i lose, because as you go to a high level, the game puts you with team mates who can barely get 1 down but are addicted to deaths .. so i decided to do support "revive and heal" in certain maps .. but revive became an essential for me.

B399D177-F13C-43FC-8752-F47E9368CBEF_zpsfi9timia.jpg

Finally. That was so difficult. Certain parts I wanted to tear my hair out. And I don't have any.

I kind of found Grounded to be somewhat overrated when it came to difficulty.

I think the step up from hard to Survivor was MUCH harder than Survivor to Grounded.

There were definitely a few instances that were insane (especially the final battle in Left Behind - ugh ugh ugh), but overall I just found it satisfyingly tough.

Back