The current state of DC 1/6 collectibles . . . DEAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless they announce a new solo Superman movie or a new Affleck Batman project I'm not especially excited for this event.

WW84 I just want to see the film now, not more panels or trailers. It's been delayed so long now...understandably of course.

I'm only excited for The Batman. Unless they show me that the latest Flash attempt isn't going go fizzle out like every other one in the last fifteen years (literally, they've been cycling through directors for 15 years).

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Don't care for the Snyderverse, so I'm way more into Keaton appearing.

Sounds like it could be a very fun movie, and glad to see Affleck was up for returning again. Although I really hope this multiverse story involves more than just various Batmen, and that we get to see some different Flashes and other characters too.

I'd happily order official Hot Toys figures of Melissa Benoist's Supergirl (original costume though, not current)

hard agree. I didn't even pay much attention to the show but from what I've seen the role suits her well and the outfit is also very nice so I'd probably buy a figure.

it's kinda unrealistic but another thing I would like to see is characters from older shows like Lois & Clark Dean Cain Superman or even Smallville Clark Kent.

Damn, I havent been this excited for a Batman movie since 2012. Matt Reeves was really buttering my bread when he talked about how the movie is about the weird, intricate history of Gotham

And that suit is just excellent. The cowl is wonderful. Defimitely going to need that on my shelf.

ZJL and The Batman made me so freaking high :rotfl

I seriously hope Howard understands the impact DC Fandome has created about DC movies.

I'd happily order official Hot Toys figures of Melissa Benoist's Supergirl (original costume though, not current), Katie Cassidy's Black Canary and Katie Cassidy's Black Siren. I love those three characters so much.

I second that. It's a day one pre-order for me if they will release a nicely made figure of Melissa Benoist's Supergirl in her Season One to Four costume. Bonus points for me if they will make it a two-pack with her Kara Danvers alter-ego.

Yeah, Fandome definitely has gotten me even more excited for all of the DCEU stuff coming.

Can't go back, but maybe with the Snydercut, The Suicide Squad and The Batman, WB is turning things around. Don't care for Black Adam, but they have a lot of interesting characters in that one. An isolationist madman, like a Magneto or Dr. Doom to try and be stopped by the JSA.

Back