The Bridge Direct's The Hobbit Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are pretty cool. I think they're a great step up from the toy biz figures back in the day. I'll get a few of them for sure.

IMG_4904.jpg

IMG_4909.jpg

IMG_4912.jpg

IMG_4914.jpg

IMG_4915.jpg

IMG_4918.jpg

IMG_4921.jpg

IMG_4922.jpg

IMG_5036.jpg

IMG_5038.jpg

Just in case anyone still wants it, Toys R Us has the Con invisible Bilbo...

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13076245

Anyone else picking this up? I'm kind of on the fence, since I'm not crazy about the Bridge stuff, but having this one in-hand might give me an idea on what to expect. $25 is a bit pricey, even for a SDCC exclusive, plus you have the infamous TRU packaging quality (or lack thereof).

Thanks! These looked pretty cool in person. IMO they're way better than the toy biz stuff already. I can't wait to see the beast stuff which they didn't even have at the show.

Sting looks like a toothpick and Glamdring could have been done much better.

The 6" figures do look like they will fit nicely with the Toy Biz line.

Ordered the SDCC Bilbo. I'm anxious to see what kind of quality these have, so I can plan my next few months of Hobbit spending.

Anyone else picking this up? I'm kind of on the fence, since I'm not crazy about the Bridge stuff, but having this one in-hand might give me an idea on what to expect. $25 is a bit pricey, even for a SDCC exclusive, plus you have the infamous TRU packaging quality (or lack thereof).

I have one coming, but the packaging for this is differen than the rest of the line, so hopefully it will look cool.

I didn't know they had The Hobbit Bags at the con. I want one! :(

I have one coming, but the packaging for this is differen than the rest of the line, so hopefully it will look cool.

I didn't know they had The Hobbit Bags at the con. I want one! :(

It looks great in the packaging. I wish I had gotten two actually so I could open one.

Yeah, they handed out bags to people coming in each day for the Con. One of them was for The Hobbit and I was able to score one thankfully.

Yea, it looks like a basic five panel window package. However, the inside looks very nice.

If the one I should be getting in the mail tomorrow turns out ok, I'll probably have someone order me a second one. These haven't sold out, so I don't feel so bad double-dipping.

Back