The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

I just hate what they did with carnage and the goblins although making Harry the hobgoblin is smart to bad the 3rd movie decided to go paintball snowboarder rocket racer. Also the whole thing with mj turning into that wolf thing was like wow.

Well a lot of that probably would/will never make it on the big screen.
:dunno

When people say they like/love USM it's mostly based on PP and how he is portrayed.

Yea that was good as well just sad they killed him off

Oh it will :hi5:

:hi5:

This reminds me somewhat of what happened with Ang Lee's Hulk. I'm open to it though. I'm excited to see it all play out.

It's exciting NOT knowing how the origin is gonna play out for a change

That scene with the cop looks so freaking stupid. He's shooting at Spider-Man and the bullets are almost hitting the guy Spidey has webbed up. What a moron. :lol

He's a NYC Cop though, they're all Morons :lol

Yea that was good as well just sad they killed him off

I think it's neat yet strange that they killed him. It drives home the fact that these heroes aren't invincible and can be hurt. Everytime we see the films or read the books on a normal basis, we know the hero will walk away alive and victorious. USM let Marvels mascot die, and hasn't revived him from the dead. Certainly a bold move to make. Still, we know how comic companies like to bring people back ALL the time.

Last edited:

I just hate what they did with carnage and the goblins although making Harry the hobgoblin is smart to bad the 3rd movie decided to go paintball snowboarder rocket racer. Also the whole thing with mj turning into that wolf thing was like wow.

What movie was hobgoblin and carnage in ? Dont think we saw the same movie

I seem to remember MJ turning into a wolf thing though.

I seem to remember MJ turning into a wolf thing though.

That's actually Kirsten's natural look, they shave her every morning, force feed her food so she doesn't die, and give her the latest cutting edge down syndrome treatments to make her eyes look normal.

That's actually Kirsten's natural look, they shave her every morning, force feed her food so she doesn't die, and give her the latest cutting edge down syndrome treatments to make her eyes look normal.

1324760171_hey_man_thats_not_cool_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Back