The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

Can't remember if this was posted.

One thing is for sure Tobey Maguire would never do this. At least we got a fan to play the part.

[ame="https://youtu.be/G_nHhlBFs2k"]302 Found[/ame]

^ thats awesome he really looked like he was excited to be there. more respect for him now :rock

I'm sure it will be great in the context of a state of the art cinema with a gargantuan screen designed to immerse you, but what about when I buy the Blu ray and play it on my 46 inch (non-3D) TV? Odds are those scenes are going to irk me.

TBH , i found the spidey pov more impressive than all the spidey cgi in previous raimis movies put together on my 26 inch lcd computer display, for the first time i felt a spiderman swinging like how it should have been , so im guessing 46 inch screen will be better, anyway lets wait and c , i have high hopes for the spidey effects from this movie

ws+rh+1.jpg

"The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Scheduled for May 2, 2014!
by SuperHeroHype
August 05, 2011

Spidey is kicking off the summer of 2014

Columbia Pictures today set a May 2, 2014 release date for the sequel to The Amazing Spider-Man! This means Spidey will be kicking off the summer of 2014!

No other film is dated for May of 2014 yet.

The Amazing Spider-Man, directed by Marc Webb, opens in 3D, 2D and IMAX 3D theaters on July 3, 2012. Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Denis Leary, Campbell Scott, Irrfan Khan, Martin Sheen and Sally Field star."

YAY!

They already greenlit the sequel? :lol

There needs to be a new term for when a movie is approved for production that quickly...like "plaidlit" or something.

images-1.jpg

That really doesn't mean ____. WB loved what they saw of Green Lantern during production and greenlit that sequel as well. Once this film hits if it is successful they've already got everyone locked it. If it isn't it doesn't mean ____.

:lol They aren't even done making this one and they already have a release date for the sequel? I hope they do it right and don't rush it since that seems to have hurt alot of movies.

Back