The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

It's a play from the Marvel Studios playbook who announces sequels before the full cast is even assembled. We've got a release date on Iron Man 3 and The Avengers isn't fully completed.

I hope IM3 is not as bad as IM2 but have little hope with a new director taking over the project... IMO... Marvel just has to mess with a almost good thing... IMO...

That new director is Shane Black. So, that's actually GIVING US a good thing. Shane Black is a ____ing genius.

amazingbigspiderman5small.jpg

Lets hope his neck isn't this long on the hot toys version.

The suit is starting to grow on me. Still think it needs more red...

The suit is OK, but the display piece at comic con which had a cloth version of it showed how much better it could have been if it had not been this stupid material.

I can't believe people actually think this looks good. LOL If this isn't the gayest pic in the history of the world...LOL

Jesus...help us...

BB

amazingbigspiderman5small.jpg

Since HT likes to make regular necks into giraffes, I hate to see how long this would be in figure form

I like everything xcept the webbing... or lack of it. Texture looks great, proportions look great.

I like everything xcept the webbing... or lack of it. Texture looks great, proportions look great.

All the red on the suit is webbed. I like this version of the suit more then the original series. Hell I like the trailer for this movie better then I liked spidy 3.

All the red on the suit is webbed. I like this version of the suit more then the original series. Hell I like the trailer for this movie better then I liked spidy 3.

Hell it's not. It's checkered. Looks awesome, but actual webbing would've been better, imo.

Oh, your not talking about the design, but more or less Actual webbed material on top of the suit?

nope. I like the material, it's how it's checkered and not in a web shape, you know, with the edges jutting against the other ends. The one he has now is just two sets of lines criss crossing each other.

nope. I like the material, it's how it's checkered and not in a web shape, you know, with the edges jutting against the other ends. The one he has now is just two sets of lines criss crossing each other.

Ahhhhh okay. I see what your saying. Still doesn't bother me too much though.

Back