The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man: The Reboot!

The costume does look pretty cool. I think it is a neat take on the classic. I may even be tempted to get the HT version and replace my Black suited Medi Spidey.

No red spider on his back?

Still, it's not as much a deviation as other superhero films.

Thats a fan drawing, notice no webbing pattern on the red on the back version, he also does have the red spider on his back.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

New Spidey Image

https://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/114124-closer-look-at-spidey-on-the-set

2ce251h.jpg

I still like it, though the flow of the red pattern that goes from bicep to hand is interrupted by the blue parts and it looks bad. Not digging that.

It has a very "Spider-Man: Unlimited" cartoon feel but I still dig it.

They say it may be... it better be. Holy ****...

I still like it. It's just the design flowing from bicep-to-hand that bothers me.

It's the first time we've seen a good shot of his feet. I really hope those silvery shoe things are just part of the stunt suit...

wow! if this is legit this movie is gonna bomb! my grandmother could knit a better costume than that POS

For the love of...... please dont let those sneakers be the final suit.

For everyone who said HT should have skipped Spidey 3 and waited for the reboot, well there it is :pfft:

From the start I knew this would be the 'Batman and Robin' of the franchise. Its a guinea pig movie and they're gonna make the design as extreme as possible "Lets just see how far we can take it, just go with it, Don't say no to anything! YEAH" What first made me worry was the speed which the reboot started. From when they canceled part 4 and announced the reboot, the whole transition happened too fast. They were not gonna turn down too many ideas cause there was no time.

Im really surprised they went with the retro 'tiny eyes' which i never cared for in the comic. Also the first teaser image we saw, people said they liked the 'dark' look it had and now we see the full suit has a very very bright blue. The blue on his finger makes me think theres some kind of special effect they're gonna add later, I hope.

Back