The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

Anyone who likes or prefers organic webbing can remove themselves from my friends-list.

Webshooters vs organic = serious business. (Organic webbing is for new-age wannabe spider-man hipsters)

Difab.......I just wanna..................

so+angry.gif

Last edited:

(Organic webbing is for new-age wannabe spider-man hipsters)

Difab.......I just wanna..................

I'm no hipster, fool. Web shooters and cartridges are cool in the comics and video games (especially in the video games, nothing like swinging or fighting an enemy when you have low webbing levels) but for a film? Ehhhhhh, ORGANIC WEBBING.

How if it shot out of his ass, then I'd have a problem.

Doesn't every dude have that? That's not a special ability.

Non organics add unnecessary tension, like that whole thing in Spider-Man 2.

I never liked it.

Arguments like this always remind me of the BBT where they discussed how Superman 'washes' his suit.

Yeah, Parker is a smart guy, but no 16 year old kid in high school is going to make ____ing silly string spider wbes that are the equivalence of cement.

duh-duh1233387823.jpg

I thought this stuff was about fictional heroes that real life people dress up as on Halloween?

superhero2.jpg

I hope HT Hulk looks like that :lol

Knowing Hot Toys, it might :lol

How else are they gonna justify a Joker v1 styled re-release? :dunno:monkey4:panic:

Well, on the bright side, this version will be under $175, unless the Badge around his neck and the ULTRA clean shoes drive it up past $200.......

Back