The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Marc Webb's The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)

The one thing I do wish they had done differantly would have been to have a progression in the way Lizard looked. I guess the 3 above would have represented the bridge/first dose, than sewer, than oscorp.

The one thing I do wish they had done differantly would have been to have a progression in the way Lizard looked. I guess the 3 above would have represented the bridge/first dose, than sewer, than oscorp.

or each time he upped the dosage he could've evolved a bit further or gotten bigger ect.

I am still not a fan of how they ended the first movie the dying police captain, Stacy asks Peter to stay away from Gwen and then Peter brushes it off in one sentence at the very end of the movie.

I suppose most of us only really knew MJ as Peters love interest and have no real idea the dynamics of Gwen and Peter's relationship. I knew that Gwen was unaware of Peters duel identity, but what came as a surprise to me was the fact that she hated Spiderman because of his involvement in her fathers death.

I still would love to see some aspect in that of that hate carried forward in the Mary Jane character it would make for a good twist as she initially has a hatred of Spiderman due to his involvement in Gwen's final demise. I need to see how this love triangle plays out.

For the suit change, something i'd love to see is Pete in his ASM suit at the beginning and have it get pretty torn up and then as a surprise, perhaps for his birthday, Gwen makes him his new costume.

We've got the Ravencroft Institute making its appearance!!! :rock

Oh, the possibilities are endless.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Welcomes You to Ravencroft
by Silas Lesnick
March 18, 2013

With production on The Amazing Spider-Man 2 hitting day 30, director Marc Webb is back on Twitter with more behind-the-scenes sneak peeks. Today's reveal is a cool surprise for modern Spider-Man comic fans as it looks like we'll be heading into the Ravencroft Institute for the Criminally Insane when the film arrives in 2014. Check out the floor directory below (and note the "Voltage Cells," hinting that we're likely to be seeing Jamie Foxx's Electro behind bars).

First introduced to the Marvel mythos in 1993's "Spider-Man Unlimited #1", Ravencroft is, essentially, to the Marvel Universe what Arkham Asylum is to DC. In the past 20 years of comic book history, Ravencroft has housed foes like Carnage, the Jackal and Vermin, among many others. How many of those names are hinted at in the final film, however, remains to be seen.

For Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield), life is busy – between taking out the bad guys as Spider-Man and spending time with the person he loves, Gwen (Emma Stone), high school graduation can't come quickly enough. Peter hasn't forgotten about the promise he made to Gwen's father to protect her by staying away – but that's a promise he just can't keep. Things will change for Peter when a new villain, Electro (Jamie Foxx), emerges, an old friend, Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan), returns, and Peter uncovers new clues about his past.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 also stars Shailene Woodley, Colm Feore, Paul Giamatti, Sally Field and Chris Cooper.It hits theaters May 2, 2014.

Check out Webb's Twitter page for the pic.

Studios are scrambling to add as many characters as legally possible post Avengers success. :lol

ASM 2 and Xmen will have enough characters for it to be considered parts 2,3 and 4. :lol

Back