The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Marc Webb's The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)

Just watched the first one, the scene in the credits was revealing whta and who exactly?

Just watched the first one, the scene in the credits was revealing whta and who exactly?

All we know is that it was NOT Norman Osborn. Any speculation at this point are mere rumors.

It could have been Conners seeing Osborn through hallucinations. That's not really out of the question since he was talking to his "Lizard side" earlier in the film. Otherwise, :dunno

I definitely agree about the hallucinations, but I disagree about it being Osborn. There was an interview done with Rhys Ifans around the time of the premiere, where he was asked about end-credits scene. Here's an excerpt from AICN.com:

AICN: Okay, what do you think about that ending?

RI: Well, Connors is basically locked up in a very high-security mental institution.

AICN: We were debating whether it was a prison or a mental institute.

RI: It’s not a zoo. [laughs] I kept seeing it as maybe a mixture of both. Then a representative from OsCorp appears miraculously in the room. How he gets in there and how he leaves, we don’t know. Maybe we will find out. But it’s not Norman Osborn.

AICN: It’s not? You can say that?

RI: Yeah. But it is someone who is in the employ of Norman Osborn without question.

AICN: Someone we’re familiar with, who we don’t know is employed by Osborn?

RI: Yeah.

AICN: Okay, interesting.

RI: Who knows? Maybe he will be the next bad guy; we’ll see.

Of course, ANYTHING is possible, but this is the most we know at the moment. Then again, Webb could change his mind by ASM2 and say that it WAS Obborn. :lol

Now I'm imagining an ASM2 end credit scene where Norman Osborn visits Ravencroft to meet a freshly defeated Electro, Connors and possibly Rhino, with Osborn saying, "I'm putting together a special team..." :panic:

https://t.co/O0n8hNO322

Marc teases "Black Suit"

Since this is based on the Ultimate universe it would seem more likely that the suit is something made by scientists rather than an Alien.

I really hope that Venom doesn't end up being Harry. Marvel okays these things and have to know how hated the show is among Spidey fans for changing Brock to Harry.

Either way if they introduce the suit in ths film it should be right at the end, and for the love of God not just a "dyed black" version of his suit

Fox has Xmen right?

I think that U is deep, and has enough characters/stories to stay as it's own, separate Universe.

Fox has X-Men, Fantastic Four and Ghost Rider. Maybe some more i'm not sure.

Spidey has enough characters/stories to remain it's own seperate universe too though. I'd like to see a Scarlet Spider-Man solo series and a Flash Thomson Venom series too, though they wouldn't be easy to set up as they spring off of key event happening in Spidey's life that'd need to be told first.

Besides Garfield is just starting out as Spider-Man, it's too soon for this interpretation of the character to be joining teams and fighting aliens, traveling through time or traversing dimensions.

Last edited:

https://t.co/O0n8hNO322

Marc teases "Black Suit"

Since this is based on the Ultimate universe it would seem more likely that the suit is something made by scientists rather than an Alien.

I really hope that Venom doesn't end up being Harry. Marvel okays these things and have to know how hated the show is among Spidey fans for changing Brock to Harry.

Either way if they introduce the suit in ths film it should be right at the end, and for the love of God not just a "dyed black" version of his suit

Ok if they even attempt to make harry venom im not watching this movie. Thats the stupidest idea ever. Ultimate spiderman is the worst spidey show and fans hate it.They better not make it like that.

BFv2uyJCMAEPCyC.jpg

https://t.co/RWyTC9Xg7c

^^^^

The story/tweet to go along with the crate....

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reveals a Sinister Oscorp Crate
by Silas Lesnick
March 19, 2013

Production on The Amazing Spider-Man 2 has reached day 31 and, true to form, director Marc Webb is back on Twitter with another behind-the-scenes sneak peek. Today, Webb revealed a mysterious crate from Oscorp Industries.

"There are chainz in there," Webb adds, mysteriously.

It's possible that, if Webb means literal chains, the contents of the box are tied to yesterday's reveal that the film will include the Marvel Universe's Ravencroft Institute for the Criminally Insane.

The sequel, hitting theaters May 2, 2014, finds Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield) with life busy – between taking out the bad guys as Spider-Man and spending time with the person he loves, Gwen (Emma Stone), high school graduation can't come quickly enough. Peter hasn't forgotten about the promise he made to Gwen's father to protect her by staying away – but that's a promise he just can't keep. Things will change for Peter when a new villain, Electro (Jamie Foxx), emerges, an old friend, Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan), returns, and Peter uncovers new clues about his past.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 also stars Shailene Woodley, Colm Feore, Paul Giamatti, Sally Field and Chris Cooper.

Harry is an old friend?

THIS IS A CONNECTED TO THE RAIMI FILMS, SUIT AND ALL! :panic:

Back