The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say watch Amazing Spider-Man and fast forward everything except for the fight scenes and you're good.

I think from an ethical standpoint they won't do Morales. A 13 year old with powers? Yeah not gonna happen. Imagine those stupid kids that think it's real and will jump off a building. I mean they only show how Bruce's parents died but nevery his obsession of vengeance after.

I'd say watch Amazing Spider-Man and fast forward everything except for the fight scenes and you're good.

I think from an ethical standpoint they won't do Morales. A 13 year old with powers? Yeah not gonna happen. Imagine those stupid kids that think it's real and will jump off a building. I mean they only show how Bruce's parents died but nevery his obsession of vengeance after.

They can easily change that and make him older.

Just hope we see spiderman before any of the others. Miles morales can come in later down the line and spiderwoman is a huge member to the avengers so bring her in aswell.

If they introduced Jessica Drew to the Avengers that would be amazing. She also is not legally tied to Sony in any way, her Peter Parker related origin only part of the Ultimate Universe version of the character.

Instead of Spider-Gwen, or Hispanic nu-Spidey, or Spider-Woman, or Cosmic Spider-Man, or the Amazing Bagman, or whatever other wacky end-around they could try to avoid being sued by Sony, they should just go after the Web!

8065-2283-8908-1-mighty-comics.jpg

Looks like that's it for Webb's ASM series! If it is I can't believe how stupid SONY Pictures really is, they're never happy when they have something good and interfere enough to ruin it then wipe clean characters that you've gotten used too.

Looks like that's it for Webb's ASM series! If it is I can't believe how stupid SONY Pictures really is, they're never happy when they have something good and interfere enough to ruin it then wipe clean characters that you've gotten used too.

It's unlikely it'll continue. All they need to do is tell a good concise story again.

There's no need to reboot or sell it off, despite some online people hating it many love it and want to see this Peter evolve and new characters introduced.

It's unlikely it'll continue. All they need to do is tell a good concise story again.

There's no need to reboot or sell it off, despite some online people hating it many love it and want to see this Peter evolve and new characters introduced.

I was interested in seeing where they were going with Norman Osborn, it was totally different from what Raimi did. The story got pushed back for the other 3 villains and all the set up is now for nothing. Another reboot and another PP origin story is too horrendous to imagine, if you count the late 70's live-action series then Spidey's origins will have been told more times than Batman's.

I'll be extremely disappointed if they jump ship on this installment of Spider-Man. Garfield is the best thing to happen to them in a long time. That guy gets what it means to be Peter Parker, IMO.

Yea as crappy as this flick was, it still made money. :dunno

Yeah I think their problem is how their license is. I mean what's the point of the action figures and what not if Sony gets dicked on that, while Marvel hits it. '

Also with how their producers and executives force ****. I mean I bet ASM2 would've been great if it wasn't for them pushing for Sinister Six. That just forces the issue even more, giving less love to the film. As a big fan of Spidey as well as Emma Stone, I love these films. I enjoy them, especially the clock scene. So I can dig it, but I won't deny that they got problems.

Back