The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Textbook denial. :rotfl
Either that or he has the need to talk about stuff he doesn't understand. Anyway they obviously know it would be unwise to ignore massive critique this movie got yet no mistakes were recognized and no talking about whether any reasonable conclusions were made.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 54
The acting was generally great in ASM2. All the major roles anyway. Sure there is a lot to hate on in there if you didn't like it, but blaming Garfield is silly.
He's a great actor, check out Never Let Me Go.

And I admire that quote about ASM2, you don't normally get that type of honesty in LaLa land.

The acting was generally great in ASM2. All the major roles anyway. Sure there is a lot to hate on in there if you didn't like it, but blaming Garfield is silly.

And I admire that quote about ASM2, you don't normally get that type of honesty in LaLa land.

:exactly: :exactly:

I may not be the biggest fan of Andrew's Parker, but I definitely agree that the major faults of the movie had nothing to do with his performance. His comments make him come off as very rational and concerned with the best interests of the franchise. I hope some of the studio execs will have the same level of thoughtfulness, and willingness to look at criticism in order to pick out and consider those comments that are honest and constructive.

:goodpost: seriously what can Garfield do he isn't an A lister actor. Marc Webb seems like a guy he does what he's told cant blame Garfield blame the director for his horrible cut the AMS suffered from cuts too.

I have a tough time seeing how removing things from the film actually made it worse, though. The problem was that too damn much stayed in the film! Maybe they should have considered breaking this into two films. The first one could focus on Peter's parents and Electro, the second could focus more on Gwen and Harry.

Funny how the honest trailer pointed out that both Peter and Harry dropped something and then accidentally had some major revelation of their father revealed as a result of it. :lol

Either that or he has the need to talk about stuff he doesn't understand. Anyway they obviously know it would be unwise to ignore massive critique this movie got yet no mistakes were recognized and no talking about whether any reasonable conclusions were made.

DING! DING! DING! :exactly:

Doesn't mean anything. Great actors turn in ****-poor performances all the time. :huh

Back