The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) [SPOILERS FOR ASM]

When Spidey through Gwen out of the window at the School scene and webbed her...she did the whiplash and I went "foreshadowing!" :panic:

I didn't even think of that, but great point. Add that to Captain Stacy's dying request that Peter keep his distance/stay out of Gwen's life, along with Peter's last words to Gwen, in reference to his teacher's 'Don't make promises you can't keep' line. Eerily enough, I can see this as a way of foreshadowing what could be. Of course, as I said before, it's all speculation, but wouldn't it be something if the writers ran with it. I know the script for the sequel is still in the early stages, but I hope the 'gears' are turning in Webb's head. (Pun intended.)

I don't want someone that looks like Dafoe I want someone that looks like Norman.

Norman.jpg

Norm.jpg

i meant rivals dafoe's version. :lol

0.jpg

young weyland alone resembles a bit of osborn.

both actors got that widow's peak going on. good acting skills and stage presence. either way with pearce and cranston, is a win. IMO.

What is going on in the scene during the credits?

What didnt he tell parker about his dad?

or does no one really know yet

:exactly: how i feel, i like Dafoe but his hair was completely wrong, i know that sounds petty but Norman shoud have short #5 buzzcat legnth hair

I want someone with cornrows.

I don't want someone that looks like Dafoe I want someone that looks like Norman.

Norman.jpg

Norm.jpg

Now we're talking! :D

The only prob is that I want Cranston to play gordon in the new reboot of batman! :panic:

https://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/07/07/villains-we-want-in-amazing-spider-man-2

I'm liking all these ideas.

Studios seem to go with a two villian sequel formula though

Kraven is a villain i'd love to see, he could work as this hunter who simply want to kill the ultimate Prey, in his scenes he could go from it simply being a hunt for him to being defeated by Spidey and becoming obsessive anout him, counter this with Spidey treating him like a b-lister joke, holding concern for the other more threatening villian. That'd be cool

I think having Chameleon as the villain would work well with the 'darker' tone they are aiming for.

Villains for Spiderman Reboot

This may already be out there, but I am curious what people want to see for the Spiderman reboot. They are clearly going to Norman Osborne next, but since some of the most notable villains were used in the first trilogy, I wonder how they will make them different enough to seem like fresh characters. I guess a Green Goblin without the Power Ranger suit would be a good start. What do you guys and gals want to see?

Re: Villains for Spiderman Reboot

Isn't there enough Spider-Man threads? And I believe it's been confirmed that Osbourne isn't the guy at the end, so it could be anyone else. I thought it was Norman at first too but apparently it isn't. Maybe Mysterio or something. :dunno

I don't even care yet. Too many movies already coming out or being made that I'm more excited for at the moment.

Back