The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) [SPOILERS FOR ASM]

Ooooo you think you have us fooled don't you. Your ironmanny aren't you. Ah yes you thought you could just get away with that ? Oooo no sir your going to jail .

I honestly thought id ingested ecstacy tablets reading his post XD

:exactly:

Especially given that they were both logged on at the same time. I don't think CP needs to create an alt to express what he's already posted ad nauseum about ASM. :lol

Its called a joke smart one look up the concept of it it. Yea your still dumb. Notice the way I wrote the sentence and the your going to jail thing at the end.

Durr but that's teh trolling and I don't gotz any idea what that is but I do it all teh time . Hyuck.

Last edited:

Bravery is only stupid if you fail.

Agreed.

funny_gifs_trampoline_fail-s380x307-261935.gif

Yeah, Prometheus was utter garbage.

...for...some...unknown reason...

But what do I know, I'm just the biased fanboy apologist. :lol

Everyone who doesn't rate the Amazing Spider-man a 10/10, is a hater and a raimi fanboy. FACT! :lecture

Everyone who doesn't rate the Amazing Spider-man a 10/10, is a hater and a raimi fanboy. FACT! :lecture

Ramey's Spidey effin sucked! well first one was promising ill give him that but all three movies had the same ol tired story... saving MJ... i mean cmon!

The Amazing Spiderman was a reboot to start and it kicked ass! It was stupid good!

Andrew_Garfield_Tobey_Maguire_Who_The_Better_Spider_Man_1341345848.jpg

Its called a joke smart one look up the concept of it it. Yea your still dumb. Notice the way I wrote the sentence and the your going to jail thing at the end.

Durr but that's teh trolling and I don't gotz any idea what that is but I do it all teh time . Hyuck.

So when you ____ up and realize you were completely wrong because there's evidence to the contrary you try to play it off as a joke? Man, you should buy a shirt that reads "Born to Troll!" Keep up with the personal insults, you're "Winning!" Charlie. :monkey1

So the title of this thread is misleading. All I see is _____ spilling over from other threads. Same trolls.

And MJ was ugly... Fact.

Yeah.... yeah she was now that i think about it.
Emma stone is a fox! she fits the role perfectly, and she actually has some book smarts and didnt need to be saved in the movie, I think thats what i loved most! good chemistry between Stone and Garfield also

I just love Emma, she's not only beautiful but a great actress with perfect chemistry. I totally understand now why Jim Carrey and RDJ went crazy over her. :lol

Emmahat.jpg

Ramey's Spidey effin sucked! well first one was promising ill give him that but all three movies had the same ol tired story... saving MJ... i mean cmon!

The Amazing Spiderman was a reboot to start and it kicked ass! It was stupid good!

Yep. THE greatest movie of all time. Anyone who doesn't like it is obviously a troll. :lecture

Back