Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These goddamned week on week off hiatuses you have in america are probably contributing factors in the deaths of good shows.

i'd say everyone on the show is getting sloppy and careless. they better shape up.
great episode.

ps. dont ever steal cameron's jacket.

I know right...
To me, this was easily in the top 2 or 3 best episodes this season. Looks like next weeks will be killer as well.

i knew cromartie would use the person that sarah left alive in the bowling alley. kinda predictable. she'd better learn to start pulling the trigger. things have changed. the stakes are much higher than T2.

i knew cromartie would use the person that sarah left alive in the bowling alley. kinda predictable. she'd better learn to start pulling the trigger. things have changed. the stakes are much higher than T2.

yup she shoulda killed that punk or if she cant let cameron kill that kid

Will start to watch the show again this weekend and have us a marathon from ep2 first season. Should be interesting.

So awesome last night!!!! Cameron is ^^^^ing awesome!! So glad she is thinking more and becoming more human. It was crazy to see her pop those dudes in the bowling alley though!!

And yes, whomever said it, Sarah needs to step up and really start thinking about John's safety. Her leaving that one guy alive will lead Cromartie right to them. So ^^^^ing stupid!!

And does it like like Cameron is trying to get with Joh or something. The preview with her laying in his bed like that was kind weird to me. And she has done that kind of weird stuff before. Like telling him that she loved him when her was pulling her chip out. She was programed super wierd by John in the past!

And I just wanted to say Jesse is smoking ^^^^in' HOT!!!! Lucky ass BAG!! He gets her in the show and Megan Fox in real life!! ^^^^ER!!

So I missed an episode a few weeks back... was the Terminator that looked like the detective (shown and killed in the first bit of last nights episode) from an earlier show? Any details on what he was sent for?

So I missed an episode a few weeks back... was the Terminator that looked like the detective (shown and killed in the first bit of last nights episode) from an earlier show? Any details on what he was sent for?
nope. that was all new and more unanswered questions. my guess is that the shirley manson terminator is the new creator of skynet and a terminator model was designed based on Elliot cuz he works for her. what his motive was i do not know.

I'm starting to sour on this show. To me there's just too much time travel and too many terminators.

Just shows you can't please everyone all the time. Simultanously theres one set of people saying this show is too light on action - i.e not enough terminating, and another set of people saying theres too many terminators and time travel!

nope. that was all new and more unanswered questions. my guess is that the shirley manson terminator is the new creator of skynet and a terminator model was designed based on Elliot cuz he works for her. what his motive was i do not know.

Huh, interesting... I figured I'd missed something as he appeared and was dispatched so quickly.

Maybe they're moving both shows to Friday because Monday is so overcrowded right now. I hope it works. If fans don't follow SCC to Friday it could mean doom for both of them.

Back