Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they should have moved it to friday about 6 episodes ago so it doesnt interfere with monday night football. that's bull^^^^ right there. no good waiting for january.

Having it on at the same time as football and Dancing with the Stars hasn't helped ratings any.

Only just watched that episode now. Very good. Really loving Cromartie ever since whatshisname took over the role. Compared to Arnie he'd make a boring 1/6th figure but in the context of the T universe he's more realistic....and provided the likeness was good I would buy a figure of him.

I suppose some of the episodes, though thoroughly enjoyable for me, a major T1 and T2 fan, might not exactly pull in new fans of the franchise - being as they aren't non stop action and Terminator CG everywhere to give people a clue what they're watching. But dammit this could also be the shows strong point. I love that it isn't constantly pandering to the masses with a Terminator-of-the-week type set up. What it could do with though is the occasional 'movie-esque' set piece - even the crappy T3 had an excellent truck chase. I hope its building up to some really cool action scenes - vehicle chases, Terminator fights, guns and grenade launchers, future war scenes etc.

I loved this past weeks episode. And I thought that was good that John finally told Sarah how he felt. Can't wai to see Mondays ep.

dont forget to watch tonight's episode. there will be gun play. im not sure but i think this is the episode where the "somebody" dies that they've been hinting at all season.

dont forget to watch tonight's episode. there will be gun play. im not sure but i think this is the episode where the "somebody" dies that they've been hinting at all season.

I sure hope it's Derek's or John's girlfriend. Or both. :monkey3

Kill John's, she's not cute at all. Derek's can live cause she is smoking hot!!

I find both of them annoying. I'm sure Derek's gf has more to do with the story. We still have to find out what the real reason is for her being here.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Ellison, but it seems like his part as Catherine's pawn has a ways to go yet. :dunno

Btw, I'm loving Garret Dillahunt as Cromartie. He's great in pretty much anything he's in.

i just dont see it as being derek cuz he seems to be a popular character in this show and this isnt 24 where "nobody is safe". i always assumed it would be charlie dixon. i figured his wife died and he would sacrifice himself kamakazie style out of grief and anger. but we havent seen his character since then. it would be retarded if he just showed up again to get killed.:rolleyes:

Interesting how they are formating this weeks episode. Man, it's crazy. I'm nervous for them lol.

i hope cromartie isnt the main character that dies. cuz that is pretty weak. and what kind of ammo are they using that can simply open up a triple-eight's head like a tin can after 3 rounds?

Back