Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked Summer Glau, she's good at giving off a weird vibe. Besides, how many time can we watch the same old stone faced Terminators? The "reprogrammed and sent back to protect you" storyline is already old hat as it is.

It wasn't too bad, so I'll tune in for more. I just hope it doesn't turn into the Terminator-of-the-week show.

And how did he know where Sarah lived in New Mexico after he knocked her out? :confused:

It wasn't too bad, so I'll tune in for more. I just hope it doesn't turn into the Terminator-of-the-week show.

I can't imagine it turning into anything else.

Which begs the question, if Skynet has the ability to keep sending back Terminators with such frequency, why doesn't it just send back a whole squad of them one after the other and attack in force?

I can't imagine it turning into anything else.

Which begs the question, if Skynet has the ability to keep sending back Terminators with such frequency, why doesn't it just send back a whole squad of them one after the other and attack in force?

Because it knows the only person looking to take down skynet is Sarah. If they unleash a whole army it would only prove she is telling the truth therefore skynet would never get created.

And how did he know where Sarah lived in New Mexico after he knocked her out? :confused:

Driver's License? Car Registration? Mail? You can probably make up an explanation for that.

Because it knows the only person looking to take down skynet is Sarah. If they unleash a whole army it would only prove she is telling the truth therefore skynet would never get created.

It doesn't have to be a whole army. 15 or 20 should be more than enough. Although I'm sure the humans in the future would just capture 15 or 20 of them, reprogram them and send them to protect John and Sarah, so we're back to square one.

It doesn't have to be a whole army. 15 or 20 should be more than enough. Although I'm sure the humans in the future would just capture 15 or 20 of them, reprogram them and send them to protect John and Sarah, so we're back to square one.

Yeah I stopped trying to figure out the whole terminator world. I just take it for what it is. I find that if I think too hard I always find holes. Then after a while a solution to that hole. Then yet another hole in that solution. Time travel is a *****. :lol

Yeah I stopped trying to figure out the whole terminator world. I just take it for what it is. I find that if I think too hard I always find holes. Then after a while a solution to that hole. Then yet another hole in that solution. Time travel is a *****. :lol

Yeah, its the same as Star Wars reality... don't try to figure it out just go along for the ride.

Yeah, I've watched enough Star Trek to know it's pointless trying to reconcile a plot containing time travel.

Why is a terminator impersonating a teacher? Why is a robot (she never said she was a terminator) impersonating a student? Why is Sarah a brunette? Why is the dialogue so wooden? I never got the terminator feel from the whole thing. Did Cameron have any input in this thing? I don't know if I'll be watching any more of these.

She would have to have something. She has power? A power bill, maybe? I doubt it would be in her name, but she probably has something.

wouldn't john have to register his home address at his school? the terminator could wirelessly link into it and see it. sounds good to me.

i do wonder why they didn't totally change their names but then again, i don't have to rationalize it because, well the fact there is time travel tells me not to. :)

Why is a terminator impersonating a teacher? Why is a robot (she never said she was a terminator) impersonating a student? Why is Sarah a brunette? Why is the dialogue so wooden? I never got the terminator feel from the whole thing. Did Cameron have any input in this thing? I don't know if I'll be watching any more of these.

Why? You ask why? Why does the phone always ring when you're in the bathtub?

It was ok, at best.

Some really lame crap in it though, like the chair stopping bullets:monkey4

And people traveling back in time to build future weapons and a freakin time machines:confused: That was f'n stupid. What in 1963 did the "engineer" use to build this future crap?!?!?!? LAME!!!!!

Too many holes and inconsistencies to really enjoy it IMO.

On a scale of 1 to 10 I give it a 3.

The Cops said there was kevlar in the chair when they were looking in the house after sarah and John were gone. Sarah must have have thought bullet proofing the chair was a good idea.:lol

And people traveling back in time to build future weapons and a freakin time machines:confused: That was f'n stupid. What in 1963 did the "engineer" use to build this future crap?!?!?!? LAME!!!!!

Why didn't John send this guy back to 1984 so he could build Kyle Reese a kickass laser gun and keep his dad from getting killed by Arnold?

Answer: time travel makes no sense.

Back