Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sarah murders Dyson according to this show? Man, is Fox trying to ruin a good thing, what ****ing idiots.

No, the FBI agent said that Sarah murdered Dyson. That's naturally what they would think. The SWAT guys pretty much offed Dyson, but I doubt they would have told anyone after they found out who he was.:lol

MaulFan, you got ahead of yourself there.

Don't look now, but so far I'd say this is making a better sequel (story-wise anyway) to T2 than T3 was. :google

T1 is one of my top 5 fav movies. T2 is high up there as well. T3 wasn't great, but a fun ride. This TV was awful up to the very ending. Ending was a little better, at least I'll watch the next one.

Since when did terminators gain this massive amounts of strength? Turn over a bus. Rip open a bank vault door? Even Arnold's version never showed this :lol

i really enjoyed it. the only thing i worry about is that each episode will have the same make-up....first part dialogue, next part Terminator shows up, last part they run.

pretty good show so far. some people from this board went into it expecting it to be bad and are blinded by the imperfections they saw and refuse to see anything else. newsflash: t.v. show versions of a movie are never as good...or very rarely. doesn't mean they can't be good in their own right.

Prison Break then this show on Mondays? I know where I'll be, in front of the tube....errr, LCD.

Yeah, their strength is a little over the top. I don't much care for who they chose to play Sarah but overall I liked it.

it was ok...i liked to way it picked up after 2...you got to admit a lot better than Bionic Woman...that show sucks...gives us something to watch on Mondays until Heroes is back on

I saw the first couple of episodes in around September and they weren't awful, but not great either. Hoping that they re-edited them or reshot some scenes.

Not bad so far. Good enough to keep me for the first few episodes anyway.

I thought it was pretty good, if not more of the same. I'll keep watching.

I thought she looked familar. She just doesn't look tough enough to me.

Yeah, I also thought Lena Headey lacked the toughness of Sarah. Not to mention she's skinny as a rail. In that opening scene she looked like she'd break in two if a strong wind came up.

I will be tuning in tomorrow night again. Here is what I think so far. The best things about it is well....it is a Terminator series. The bad, well lets start with the title character. Sarah Connor was horribly miscast. Sarah was 26 when she gave birth to John so John should be only 7 when she is 33. John Connor is this series appears to be about 16. Lena Headey doesn't even remotely have the screen presence of Linda Hamilton. I think Lena is a hot girl, but she just isn't right for the role. The same for Summer Glau. Her movements aren't right, and she doesn't have the presence for the role. Great to see her in a new role though. Hopefully, the scripts are good enough to carry the series.

I will be tuning in tomorrow night again. Here is what I think so far. The best things about it is well....it is a Terminator series. The bad, well lets start with the title character. Sarah Connor was horribly miscast. Sarah was 26 when she gave birth to John so John should be only 7 when she is 33. John Connor is this series appears to be able 16. Lena Headey doesn't even remotely have the screen presence of Linda Hamilton. I think Lena is a hot girl, but she just isn't right for the role. The same for Summer Glau. Her movements aren't right, and she doesn't have the presence for the role. Great to see her in a new role though. Hopefully, the scripts are good enough to carry the series.

I agree with most of what you said. However, keep in mind that Summer Glau is playing a new model terminator. One that even appears to show emotion. I think maybe that's why she is different.

I agree with most of what you said. However, keep in mind that Summer Glau is playing a new model terminator. One that even appears to show emotion. I think maybe that's why she is different.

I think you are right about that. Because when John asked her what model number was she, she didn't give him the number. I just hope that this series can get it going.

Back