takara indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mythbusters Season 6 Episode 17: "The Myth of the Takara Indiana Jones figure"
mythbusters_logo.jpg

I predict "busted"

I just want to see what the flaming HELL they would have to expect such a HUGE amount of money for a 1:6th figure.

If it weren't as pricey, I would probably not give a crap at all. :lol

Yeah, it's the supposed price that has/had everyone so intrigued and what it would come with that could possibly justify such a tag. Oh well. :huh

Die screaming, you retarded ^^^^^!

Sorry, that was a freudian slip - what I meant to say was, please don't bump this thread up anymore unless you're actually posting photos of a $400 Takara Indiana Jones figure.

No doubt I will die screaming, I often find something called a 'sense of humour' comes in usefully in life. I'll try and remember your kind words next time I'm serving in Iraq.

Last edited:
No doubt I will die screaming, I often find something called a 'sense of humour' comes in usefully in life. I'll try and remember your kind words next time I'm serving in Iraq.

My own comment was intended to be humourous, in the sense that I was expressing my exasperation at seeing this thread bumped in what I thought was a comically over-the-top way.

Obviously I didn't know you had served in Iraq, or would be returning there - so I'd like to withdraw what I said, and apologise sincerely, as it was inappropriate to make that kind of comment to someone in your position.

At least I'm now able to express my gratitude to you for your service, and my support for your mission. Like everyone in the world I'm 'anti-war', but not if that means being 'pro-tyranny'. My parents grew up in the Soviet sphere of influence during the Cold War, so I've heard first hand what it means to live in a dictatorship. People like you have put your lives on the line to ensure that people like me - who frankly wouldn't be an asset to any army! - can live our lives in freedom, something which the Iraqi people are now experiencing for the first time in decades thanks to your efforts.

Back