Problems with Ebay seller comix_bazar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im really happy for you. From my side, unexpectedly after more than 3 months waiting for an answer he answered one of my messages this morning, saying he would refund me my part, i hope to be as lucky as you, lets see.

Incredible, still waiting for refund after he said he would refund me more than 10 days ago, i have send more messages but no news, this never ends....

I had trouble with this seller-never got a refund or replies to my messages when I started asking for them. Sent you a pm Demongrowler. Brings back a lot of bad memories for me to be honest-lots of stress. :(

I had trouble with this seller-never got a refund or replies to my messages when I started asking for them. Sent you a pm Demongrowler. Brings back a lot of bad memories for me to be honest-lots of stress. :(

Hi, thanks for your support and sorry to hear about your bad experience with him. Im still waiting for a refund, after several months i had a last message from him on May 5th telling me he would refund me and nearly a month later and more than 20 messages asking him after that, still no more news from him, its unbeliavable. Its not a matter of money only, he plays with us and laughs on our face, and i really get angry when someone behaves this way. I will keep on sending him messages, i cant do anything more. Ragingbull has helped me sending some messages to try to help (thanks a lot), but this bastard of seller keeps on ignoring me, maybe he is really busy cheating some more people.

Yes, he builds up a big positive feedback by selling cheaper items and then scams people on bigger ticket items. It is shocking that eBay do nothing to stop his behaviour. Just check the negative feedback he has now and you can see he is still at it! I learnt a painful lesson with that seller. I hope he gets caught and is made to pay for what he is doing to people!

me as well for arthas sideshow

Hi, thanks for your support and sorry to hear about your bad experience with him. Im still waiting for a refund, after several months i had a last message from him on May 5th telling me he would refund me and nearly a month later and more than 20 messages asking him after that, still no more news from him, its unbeliavable. Its not a matter of money only, he plays with us and laughs on our face, and i really get angry when someone behaves this way. I will keep on sending him messages, i cant do anything more. Ragingbull has helped me sending some messages to try to help (thanks a lot), but this bastard of seller keeps on ignoring me, maybe he is really busy cheating some more people.

Yes, he builds up a big positive feedback by selling cheaper items and then scams people on bigger ticket items. It is shocking that eBay do nothing to stop his behaviour. Just check the negative feedback he has now and you can see he is still at it! I learnt a painful lesson with that seller. I hope he gets caught and is made to pay for what he is doing to people!

What ever you do don't give up. Once I realised he wasn't going to give me a refund I gave him a week to refund me or I would report him. Stealing is stealing & you will get your money back.
https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud

Also this is his home page
https://www.comixbazar.fr/
Call him numerous of times a day & message him numerous times a day. I must of been sending him 30 to 50 emails a day to his email address & bombard his eBay account to.

I was prepared to take him to a small claims court if I had to & let him know your prepared to do the same

Anyway, I tried contacting him after corresponding again with demongrowler. A few days later I had this:

'Hi,I don't understand you've not been refunded. it's a mistake. i'll check can you give me your paypal adress please'

Now ebay do not allow messages with email addresses in them so I sent a picture with a hand written paypal address. I will wait and see, but I do not hold out much hope. I will do as you suggest RagingBull. Have you got his email? I am not sure I have the right one as he never replies!!!!

Hi. im really happy, finally i got my refund this afternoon. It seems the way to get it is polite and serious messages saying to report him to the EU Interpol Fraud division, as RagingBull did and suggested. After a few more messages and more days i finally got my refund. The used address was "[email protected]", Ebay messages did not worked for me. Thanks everyone that helped and i hope all others still with problems with this seller finally get their money back.

Great news demongrowler, I am delighted for you. It gives me some hope at least :)

Still no responses to my emails from Mr Cedric Magnot aka Comix_Bazar. I urge everyone not to buy from this eBay and online seller and to spread the word on his failure to deliver. I will keep on at him to get my refund for as long as it takes!

Well, miracles may happen after all. Today I had my refund from Comix_Bazar. I ordered my item in September 2012 but only started chasing the refund 12 months later after the figure had been released. I sort of gave up after not getting replies to my messages but spurned on by the guys here who had success I too seem to have got my money back!! Cheers to you all for the help. Good luck to those still trying-I am sure if you are persistent then you will get what you are owed.

Great! really good news, seems finally seller has starting to do what he should have done a long time ago, but of course better late than not doing it. Maybe as last weeks several people here have contacted him for same reason it may have helped a bit to chage his mind. Enjoy the feeling of getting back what was yours as i did! :D

Glad to hear you got your money back guys :)

Being that I was in the same situation not long ago I understand the frustration this causes :)

Cheers RagingBull, before getting the refund it was a gnawing frustration that was constantly there. For anyone still out of $$$ keep pushing I am sure you will get it.

Back