MMS 139 Resident Evil Afterlife Alice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how women can stand with their feet inverted like that. Id have to pop out my ankles to do that @ HCG statue

"@xXdirtydaleXx I don't have anything 2 do w the toys 4 RE. I know some company made an action figure of Alice, but not sure who they r.
ÜberSocial • 5/20/11 1:52 PM"

Somebody should send her a link to the photos of the prototype figure and see what she thinks! I'd love to know. (And please no insults to her again, really stupid!)

@ Melanarus, just look up : Brother Productions "Zombie Killer"

The head scult was... eh okay.

14b7y35.gif

Somebody should send her a link to the photos of the prototype figure and see what she thinks! I'd love to know. (And please no insults to her again, really stupid!)

I did. This is the question I tweeted to her to get her to say something about the Hot Toys figure.

@MillaJovovich Please answer. Has HotToys asked 4 likeness approval yet 4 the 12 inch figure they are making of Alice https://t.co/Kwha8rR

I would image that she clicked the link and checked out what the figure looks like but she still said that she has nothing to do with the toy line (I assume also has limited interaction with all marketing aspects as well).

Honestly I think it is really Sony that is in charge of everything here. I think the "officially approved" that was mentioned on the webpage for the statue was probably approved by Sony but personally I don't think the statue capture's Milla's face that well.

That is true, I think Sony is behind the final decisions. Let's just wait and see.

The hair to me is too dark but overall it looks really good. I need something to hunt the Dead. :lol

I think everything looks great although I need to see closer shots to really be sure about the sculpt. It looks like some changes were done but I am not sure if they were done for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back