Medicom "1/6" Cowboys and Aliens figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe a bad angle? The wrinkles are pretty cool. but is it me or does medicom bodies look a lot smaller than compared to the heads? Feels like an oversized bobble head sometimes.

Paint job doesn't seem up to par with Hot Toys and Enterbay.

Are their heads compatible with HT bodies in general?

Closer angle of HF from same site:

1109241206d0ccbba3f6d25996.jpg

Oh dear, it looks like I painted that head & I can't paint for ____

According to the Medicom site, these are due out at the end of March.

£170 is too much for a boxed figure, but, I still want to see parts and in hand pics.

Last edited:
that craig head is perfect....i need it for a bond

Yeah, a lot of us would. It depends on a lot of things. Being big enough, being HT compatible and retailers that part out actually getting it in.

The only possibility I can think of is Toy Anxiety, they may get some in and if they can't sell any boxed figures they'll part them out.

I have a nagging feeling that these figures aren't going to be best sellers

Hate to resurrect such a dormant topic, but does anyone have either of these two figures?

Just interested in seeing some in-hand pictures and getting some opinions if you do have them.

I've never owned a Medicom figure but am interested in these, the Severus Snape and maybe the Ethan hunt.

Medicom 1/6th Cowboys and Aliens

I'm wondering if anyone has actually decided to pick up these figures. I was debating on getting the Jake figure.

Just hoping that someone who owns the figure might be willing to give their opinion and maybe show some pictures.

Re: Medicom 1/6th Cowboys and Aliens

i thought about ordering them but the fact that they are Medicom RAH and with their absurd prices, it was an easy pass. The only RAH figures worth that kinda pricetag was the Daft Punk figures.....

I like and own their Snape. Only other Medicom I may buy soon would be their Darth Maul and Mad Hatter. Oh... And Tom Cruise

You know I don't get why no one has posted pics yet? They are indeed out. I saw Ford last weekend looking all dusty on a crap shelf in Toy Tokyo Manhattan looking like its been there for ages.

It impressed the heck out of me actually, but thats by Medicom standards of course. Its still not up to Enterbay quality but the tailoring and body looked great. The head though looked like a Medicom but with better texturing and paint, but still that cheap medicom doll look a bit. I was hoping to see Craig to see if the head is good for Bond but I think someone must have bought it.

I really want to see pics, still i may just take the plunge and get the Daniel Craig today.

It would be my first Medicom figure ever

Back