Medicom "1/6" Cowboys and Aliens figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric, those are the prototypes,

If you look further up in the thread you can see the production version of Daniel Craig and it looks nowhere near as good as the prototype did.

Hello fellow freaks!

Sorry for the bump, but i'm still desperately looking for the DC head loose!

I was just wondering if anyone reading this who has the figure could give me any information on the head, that would be very much appreciated! Or even better, post some size comparison pics!

Because I can't find the head loose, i'm actually thinking of buying the full figure just for the head! :cuckoo:

But before I take the plunge I want to be sure. My main concern is size. Paint etc isn't an issue, as ill get it repainted. If the head is undersized compared to HT and TTL heads I won't bother. I know it's medicom and they are usually smaller, but there are a few pictures of the figure over on OSW where the head looks to be around the same size as the TTL daniel craig head, which is the head I currently have on my bond figure. I messaged the member who posted those pictures but never heard back :( And the pictures aren't enough to make me sure of the size.

Anyone who knows me knows how much i've been through trying to obtain the perfect DC head! :lol I'm of the opinion that you won't get a better DC likeness, I mean, I even passed on the bbkill sculpt because I feel this is a stronger likeness.

So who wants to help the plattman out?

:yess:

Last edited:
I finally caved and picked up RAH Jake Lonegran. I'm probably one of very few lol, It's a great figure. I highly recommend it .

Well I have the head now and its a good size, not too small. Looks ok on my TTL figure anyway!

Interesting,

I always found the TTL bodies, though nicely articulated, to be on the short side and I never could get any head I wanted to use to stay on.

I'd like to see yours though..

Yeah no problem dude, ill try and post some pics.

In terms of height I've always found the TTL bodies to be the same as a true type, but the arms on a TTL are considerably shorter.

I finally caved and picked up RAH Jake Lonegran. I'm probably one of very few lol, It's a great figure. I highly recommend it .
*pics*

Great pics man! I've always wanted this figure but not enough to pay full price with wanting to upgrade the body to a muscle body.
Yeah no problem dude, ill try and post some pics.

In terms of height I've always found the TTL bodies to be the same as a true type, but the arms on a TTL are considerably shorter.

Yea I've had quite a few and they're all about the right height, but the arms are definitely shorter. My custom Origins Gambit was on a TTL body and the sleeves on both the leather jacket and the dress shirt had to be tailored for the shorter arms

Actually, now I think of it, with all the TTL bodies I had, I was using the beets that came with their clothing sets, they reduced the height a fair bit.

Back