MMS 139 Resident Evil Afterlife Alice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D I'm so happy. Finally my dreams of having Alice are coming true. Yeepy!!!!!!!

I think what ever is causing the delay is solely on Hot Toys end of the process. I just asked Milla if HT had contacted her yet about her approval on her likeness for the Alice figure and this is what she tweeted back to me.

@xXdirtydaleXx I don't have anything 2 do w the toys 4 RE. I know some company made an action figure of Alice, but not sure who they r.
ÜberSocial • 5/20/11 1:52 PM

Like I said I think we'll see something either right before or at SDCC. I mean how long has it been since they announced the HT Superman and we just got a teaser yesterday.

Hopefully... I'll just wait for a bit longer. Need to save some money. LMAO!!! I'm okay with waiting.... for now. :|

"@xXdirtydaleXx I don't have anything 2 do w the toys 4 RE. I know some company made an action figure of Alice, but not sure who they r.
ÜberSocial • 5/20/11 1:52 PM"
wow,she really does have up to the minute info on this
does she even know about the statue

I can't imagine her really giving a ____ until the figure was actually done. Then she'd probably talk about how weird it is.

I'm surprised that Milla doesn't even know that Hot Toys is making an action figure of her. I mean, isn't she going to get royalties from the sales?

I was made my Brother Productions by the name of "Zombie Killer" LOL

gun%20right.jpg

I "might" purchase it, but I'll need to do some updates on the outfit. Example: New body, hands, and hopefully new head scult.

resident-evil-extinction-20060629044443727-000.jpg

She said she has no clue what a Hot Toys is or what I was talking about. I then said she was hawt but need some bigger bewbs. She told me to F off and then she signed off.

I hope you didnt actually say that, thats messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back