Symbiote costume Spider-Man 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's nice....although I was thinking of posing them back to back....that'd be wicked

WEAPON X
Shaun, Awesome (Spidey) Family Gathering!

nash
awesome shaun! thats one nice happy family!

thanks guys, glad you like the shot. :)

carbo-fation
What's the going rate of the regular comic version Spidy? I really want one after seeing all the pics!

Hi carbo-fation, sorry, I'm not aware of the price for this, picked it up too long back to recall.

carbo-fation said:
What's the going rate of the regular comic version Spidy? I really want one after seeing all the pics!

whenever i want to find the going rate of an item, i do an ebay search.

shaun said:
happy to have finally got these guys together. The wait for mailaway pete can kill!

Shaun question, which RAH "body" did you use to make your Peter Parker, RAH 301 Naked or RAH 301 Massive?

Forgotten how much I love this figure! Had to use the flash though it's pretty dark in my room.

symbiote.jpg

carbo-fation said:

I have bought 2 over the past three months and if you play it smart you can get one for 150.00 on Ebay, including shipping.

You must keep vigilante, that means checking Ebay once a day every day. They seem to be coming out the wazoo in Hong Kong for less than 120.00, its just the 30.00 shipping charge hurts.

piccolodaimaoh said:
I have bought 2 over the past three months and if you play it smart you can get one for 150.00 on Ebay, including shipping.

You must keep vigilante, that means checking Ebay once a day every day. They seem to be coming out the wazoo in Hong Kong for less than 120.00, its just the 30.00 shipping charge hurts.

Good observation bout HK, I saw the comic spidey at a few toys speciality stores in CTMA when I was there three weeks back.

Ended up having to cancel Venom, but I've still got Symbiote Spider-Man coming and BBTS have said in their newsletter that they're expecting the shipment to arrive within the next 7 to 10 days, so shouldn't be much longer now:D

rw23 said:
Still waiting on one Toy Tokyo.

Me too. Originally they said it should be here earlier this month, but nothing came. I emailed them and they respomded as no knowing when they would show up, but that it should be before June. I see the HLJ has them in stock though.

I really wanted to win this bastard too, but I've got a line on buying one for $190 shipped which is a damn good price, so at least I'll still have him.

Back