Superman vs Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would win in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously Superman, like most comic superheroes, has a perverse enjoyment of violence and fighting. He just limits on what he will do, because he was raised by God fearing farm folk. Assumption behind this is that the two are fighting for some reason. And if that's started, unless Superman is smart enough to recognize that Hulk will weaken if Supes just leaves him alone (he isn't), then Hulk will continue to be angry for the duration of their fight, and will remain as Hulk.

Okay, so next step. Get the Hulk up in the sky where Superman would be hovering. You see the pattern here? Every way this fight plays out the only way Hulk wins is to cripple Superman in some way. Don't blame me, blame the creators.

Or Batman just toss a kyprotonite by Sup and Hulk pound him to soup. Batman always have some conflicts with Sup.....sup' superiority complex or what ever. One less aliens to worry about.

What are you talking about? Superman and Batman might have some conflicting views, but they've always been friends.

Or Batman just toss a kyprotonite by Sup and Hulk pound him to soup. Batman always have some conflicts with Sup.....sup' superiority complex or what ever. One less aliens to worry about.

Batman has no super powers. He can get shot in the chin and die. Superman is the greatest super hero. But Green Lantern could give him the most problems. He can create basically anything, even kryptonite.

Kinda surprised this turned into a "who would win" scenario. At the end of the day, and apologies if this has already been said, it's ultimately the person who holds the pen that decides who wins.

I don't really care who wins, I'm a fan of both since I was 5. I think that video is just the most badass fan video I've seen in almost forever.

Batman has no super powers. He can get shot in the chin and die. Superman is the greatest super hero. But Green Lantern could give him the most problems. He can create basically anything, even kryptonite.

Never said Bat have super powers. And I am not aware that Green Lantern can make kryptonite. I thought he can only make up energy module or the sort.

Anyway, I remember one animation, forgot which, where Batman got injured and criticizes Sup while he was in bed. Must be the animation that involves Doomsday. Bat agrees to Sup to some point....not all and there's a reason why he kept a personal kryptonite.

The fight already been published: The Incredible Hulk vs Superman...Stern, Rude & Milgrom. By DC n Marvel I am sure since it got their logo on it. No one wins and they end up collaborating....the nerve!

Okay, so next step. Get the Hulk up in the sky where Superman would be hovering. You see the pattern here? Every way this fight plays out the only way Hulk wins is to cripple Superman in some way. Don't blame me, blame the creators.
But Supes can't beat Hulk in the sky. He can shoot lasers from a distance, but that's not gonna win the fight. The way he has to beat Hulk is with his fists. If Supes picks Hulk up, then Hulk can start pounding on Supes just as well as Supes can pound on Hulk. If Supes tries to pick up and drop Hulk, Hulk will just hang on, and neither would have the advantage. Superman will ultimately just come down to earth to fight if he wants the fight to end at all, and at that point, all the flight-related abilities don't matter very much. The main advantages I can see from flight is that Superman can use it to propel himself like a rocket or can use it to escape if he needs time to recuperate. Except a fast moving Superman would be treated like a baseball for Hulk, and I don't reckon either of these guys would need recuperation time.

X-factor for Superman is, of course, ice breath! And his device for transporting opponents into the Phantom Zone.

Kool video. I don't think I need to say who will win.

This already happened, & Superman won.

dcvsmarvel_03_31.jpg

Superman goes around the world a couple of times to reach his maximum speed. Greater speed increases his mass. He gut punches Hulk to get him to expel air from lungs. Same move throws Hulk into space. Superman catches up to Hulk and stops his inertia. No movement, no air. Bye, bye Hulk....

Superman not ruthless enough? Maxwell Lord took over his mind.

Thanks for posting the videos. Loved it.

This could be a scenerio, hulk escapes and calms down, becomes banner again, and as banner researches superman, finds his weakness to kyptonite and goes and gets some(there seems to to be kyptonite on earth, from lex luthor maybe). then turns into the hulk uses said kryptonite and rams it down supes throat.

Enjoyable clips; very well done :clap

As for who would win... why can't Superman and Hulk just be friends? They could smash stuff, toss bears; have one hell of a time :rock

This could be a scenerio, hulk escapes and calms down, becomes banner again, and as banner researches superman, finds his weakness to kyptonite and goes and gets some(there seems to to be kyptonite on earth, from lex luthor maybe). then turns into the hulk uses said kryptonite and rams it down supes throat.

Kryptonite would be what beats Superman, not Hulk.

I love the Hulk. I'm not a fan of the big blue boyscout. The Hulk is nasty, cunning, and ruthless in a fight. While Supes has the edge in more overall powers, the Hulk is an engine of destruction that just won't stop. This fight would be far closer than most fans of the characters would like to admit. I'm on team Hulk. He would stoop far lower than Supes to win a fight.

For the fans of Supes that think he can launch Hulk into space or the sun...that would put big blue right where the Hulk would want him. Do you honestly think the Hulk would just let him take him for a ride? I'm sure mean green would be dropping a few haymakers that would put them right back on earth where the fight would continue.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back