My Son got a standing ovation from the cast of The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, when it happened it was so surreal it didn't hit me (I totally didn't expect a full standing o). But 30 minutes later when someone sent me a pic of the cast all standing and him on the big screen, it totally hit me. It still hits me every time I watch it.

Seeing your kids do something like this is so much more special than doing it yourself.

Absolutely. I got my first taste of that this past february at our first comic con. My sons were able to meet some of the actors they knew from TV and movies and were very enthusiastic and eager to talk to them. I just took a step back and let them interact with them. My youngest son even stood up in a large convention hall to ask Michael Rooker a question on his own, no hesitation. Very cool. I knew it meant more to them than me.

Except when we met Ernie Hudson. That was ALL for me! :lol

Hahahaha, that's awesome!

It's funny because kids don't think anything of it. They see them as just people who play characters that we watch in tv/movies. They don't get all tripped up like we do talking to them.

It's funny because kids don't think anything of it. They see them as just people who play characters that we watch in tv/movies. They don't get all tripped up like we do talking to them.

wait a minute, is that your kid in your signature?

wait a minute, is that your kid in your signature?

Yes it is.

FB_IMG_1425576211395.jpg

That was very cool cofphoto :clap. I'm not going to give you parenting advice. I might ask you for some though.

Your kid's got taste - its a great show. I saw that on YouTube - didn't the official Flash page post it?

Right? I couldn't agree more. I felt like a blubbering idiot when I met Ernie Hudson.

Back