"Money" Mayweather VS. Canelo Alvarez

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what gonna make this fight even better. People wanting him to lose so bad, but it never seems to happen.

MONEY in the bank!

I hope Floyd loses, but he is not unless Alvarez knock him the f out! But if it comes to a decision, Floyd wins.

nobody is ever gonna care about Floyd or his supposed legacy when he retires anyways. He ducked Paq and boxing has been dead for quite awhile. The prestige of great fighters of the past are long gone.

Bah, Pacman was as much to blame for the non-fight. Mayweather's legacy amongst the great Junior/Welterweight fighters of his day is solidified even without the result against Canelo in the books.

My dad thought that was canelo in sunglasses by Mayweather...I was like dad that's bieber. lol

I love when "Money" fights. I always bet enough that I'll be able to get at least 3 or 4 statues for that year.

Thank you Mayweather for helping me build my collection...:yess:

True Story... Money in the bank literally...:)

Yup, just paid for my Gladiator Hulk, He-Man and a statue to be named later with this fight.

I understand why folks want him to lose, but you tell me where you can bet thousands of dollars and don't have to worry about losing? I take every advantage I can to not have to pay for the building of my collection. And the fact that he fought twice this year. I've made enough to cover a total of 6 statues. It's only the American way...:D

Back