Superman vs Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would win in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only way Hulk can hurt Superman is if he catches him by surprise...When Superman is ready, Hulk couldnt do crap to him..

High heat and nuclear fusion are two entirely different things.

Batman>Spiderman>Superman>Captain America>Iron Man>Green Lantern>Hulk>Scooby Doo>Barbie>X-Men

Hulk took Cyclops's full strength blast with his bare hand. The guy walks in hot lava. So yea he can handle high heat.

As strong as HULK is if Supes were to put him in the sun I don't think he would be able to get out again (unless he has some super propulsion powers I don't know about) and eventually he would perish.

Hulk's greatest ability is to adapt. He gets stronger when he gets angry because he's adapting. On WWH he got so angry that his foot steps were tearing the planet apart. Hulk just needs to destroy the sun & Supes is nothing.

Hulk's greatest ability is to adapt. He gets stronger when he gets angry because he's adapting. On WWH he got so angry that his foot steps were tearing the planet apart. Hulk just needs to destroy the sun & Supes is nothing.

If that were true... he would still be floating around. Rage won't give HULK the leverage he needs to navigate himself through space. Besides he would be consumed in the sun long before he could adapt. So either way HULK would lose.

If that were true... he would still be floating around. Rage won't give HULK the leverage he needs to navigate himself through space. Besides he would be consumed in the sun long before he could adapt. So either way HULK would lose.

I reject your logical explanation. :ignore::pfft:

What great work here!

Thanks for sharing

Now I would think Super would own Hulk
He would have a hard time with it but Super would win at the end

God I love nerdspeak. Yeah Supes wins easily. Hulk is great if you're a city street crammed with cars or a light pole.

That guy is a great animator. His Big Lebowski clip is awesome.

Might depend on which Superman you are referring to. Silver Age Superman would probably have no problem, since he was "nigh invulnerable." He got weaker with the Byrne reboot, and since then, I have no clue how powerful or weak he is. Energy form Superman would probably lose. I know Supes was pretty weak on the cartoons, where he would get tossed around by robots and whatnot pretty easily. Hulk had different incarnations, too. But yeah, if Superman kept flying away, then it seems like Hulk couldn't stop him easily. But could Superman really beat Hulk with heat vision?? Nah.

And Supes could throw him into space and let him suffocate. Or toss him into the sun. Except for one problem--Superman has a moral code. He wouldn't kill Hulk unless he absolutely had to as a last resort. So could he incapacitate Hulk without killing him, without resorting to the help of Batman or one of his other buddies? Not sure. Plus, Supes always seems more concerned with innocent bystanders than Hulk, so that's an extra advantage Hulk has, because Supes is always getting distracted with protecting innocent people or animals or whatever.

I'm not so sure Hulk couldn't win a war of attrition where Supes eventually got tired of flying, Hulk caught him off-guard, and that's all it took. Hulk starts beating the tar out of Supes and doesn't let up until he's beat to a pulp.

If Doomsday could do it, so can Hulk.

Superman just plain isn't as cool as the HULK and should lose on those grounds.

That "catch" with Doomsday was that he was from Krypton though, right?

He was made in Krypton but doesn't really have anything to expose Supes weakness. He was created to always become better. He dies/gets defeated he comes back stronger basically same as the Hulk, except Hulk doesn't die. Hulk just gets angrier!

Thanks for pointing that out Kara, forgot about Doomsday. :slap

Might depend on which Superman you are referring to. Silver Age Superman would probably have no problem, since he was "nigh invulnerable." He got weaker with the Byrne reboot, and since then, I have no clue how powerful or weak he is. Energy form Superman would probably lose. I know Supes was pretty weak on the cartoons, where he would get tossed around by robots and whatnot pretty easily. Hulk had different incarnations, too. But yeah, if Superman kept flying away, then it seems like Hulk couldn't stop him easily. But could Superman really beat Hulk with heat vision?? Nah.

And Supes could throw him into space and let him suffocate. Or toss him into the sun. Except for one problem--Superman has a moral code. He wouldn't kill Hulk unless he absolutely had to as a last resort. So could he incapacitate Hulk without killing him, without resorting to the help of Batman or one of his other buddies? Not sure. Plus, Supes always seems more concerned with innocent bystanders than Hulk, so that's an extra advantage Hulk has, because Supes is always getting distracted with protecting innocent people or animals or whatever.

I'm not so sure Hulk couldn't win a war of attrition where Supes eventually got tired of flying, Hulk caught him off-guard, and that's all it took. Hulk starts beating the tar out of Supes and doesn't let up until he's beat to a pulp.

If Doomsday could do it, so can Hulk.

If you have to create scenarios for Hulk to win and still can't say for certain the outcome, lets create one that we know for certain.

Hi, are you Mr. Banner?
Yes
I'm Mr. Kent, nice to meet you.
You too
Guess what?
What?
Guess who doesn't need to transform to have power?
Huh?
Me
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Roll credits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back