Superman vs Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would win in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't demonstrated how any of those attributes could be used to achieve mastery over Superman. Let's hear your scenario so we can shoot it down with equal ease. :nana:

He would have to kill the Hulk to stop him. He's far too much of a boyscout to do that in an average fight. When truly enraged, there is almost no lenghths the Hulk won't go to win a fight. He has become a lot smarter and savage since the 70's dumb/childlike Hulk.

The scenario you are looking for is easy. It already played out. A straight whipping. An epic beat down. If Doomsday can do it, the Hulk can do it. Supermans powers are level. However, the madder the Hulk gets, the stronger he gets....and the Hulk is the strongest one there is.

Silver age Supes could beat Thor. But they don't write modern era Supes to be that powerful (or clever).

I'm just saying that it's well established magic is a weakness for Supes. He would not be the ideal DC hero to send up against Thor. Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, or Red Tornado don't have special vulnerabilities to magic and would be better suited to go against Thor.

Magic isn't an automatic win for anyone using it against Superman.

I wouldn't bet on Dr Strange over Supes for instance.

He would have to kill the Hulk to stop him. He's far too much of a boyscout to do that in an average fight. When truly enraged, there is almost no lenghths the Hulk won't go to win a fight. He has become a lot smarter and savage since the 70's dumb/childlike Hulk.

The scenario you are looking for is easy. It already played out. A straight whipping. An epic beat down. If Doomsday can do it, the Hulk can do it. Supermans powers are level. However, the madder the Hulk gets, the stronger he gets....and the Hulk is the strongest one there is.

Sorry past encounters of the two say different.

It's all subjective. :slap It's all decided by Didio and JoeQ in a phone call.

Very well said. I hate to say it but sales of a comic are more important than who wins a fight. There is no way DC will do a crossover with Marvel if Marvel insists that DCs most iconic character gets taken down by ANY Marvel character. That crossover never gets made if Marvel insists on taking down Superman.

It's all subjective. :slap It's all decided by Didio and JoeQ in a phone call.

Since their employers hold the legal rights to the two characters I'd venture to say their opinion holds more weight than yours.

Interesting how you Hulk fans run to canon when it suits you i.e. "Hulk gets stronger the more mad he gets" but run from it when shown Hulk and Thor getting layed out in full color.

Magic isn't an automatic win for anyone using it against Superman.

I wouldn't bet on Dr Strange over Supes for instance.

I think it was determined in World War Hulk that Strange could defeat Hulk but it would have to be a mortal injury. I could only assume if Strange is that powerful against Hulk it's true against Superman too.

Since their employers hold the legal rights to the two characters I'd venture to say their opinion holds more weight than yours.

Interesting how you Hulk fans run to canon when it suits you i.e. "Hulk gets stronger the more mad he gets" but run from it when shown Hulk and Thor getting layed out in full color.

Whoa. I'm not a Hulk zealot.

The truth is any superhero battle is pretty easy to manipulate either way. When you have decades of strengths and weaknesses to draw upon in the writing process you have a lot of latitude.

I think it was determined in World War Hulk that Strange could defeat Hulk but it would have to be a mortal injury. I could only assume if Strange is that powerful against Hulk it's true against Superman too.

Unfortunately for Hulk he cant close the distance fast enough when Strange starts his incantations. But when you can keep up with the Flash in a foot race Big Blue doesnt have to worry about it.

Sucks to be Hulk against magic I guess.

Unfortunately for Hulk he cant close the distance fast enough when Strange starts his incantations. But when you can keep up with the Flash in a foot race Big Blue doesnt have to worry about it.

Sucks to be Hulk against magic I guess.

I'd put Batman up against Strange before Superman. Dr. Strange isn't a physical battle, it's a chess game. It's hard to beat Batman in a battle of wits.

As much as I hate to admit it, Superman would win. When it comes to brute force Hulk is unbeatable in the Marvel Universe but Superman (being the true first ever superhero) has the title of being the strongest. He would still beat the ____ out of Superman (look what Doomsday did to supes, Hulk is FAR superior to Doomsday) but ultimately Superman is the strongest and would be victorious.

Superman can't win against the likes of Dr. Strange or even Dormammu though, everybody knows that.

2054781-hulk1.jpg

Strange wouldn't even see Bats coming.
Magic in comics is usually sight dependent, in that the caster has to see his target for spells to have an effect. That's not in stone though.
Cap vs Bats would be a better match.
Though Bruce did defeat him in the one physical encounter they had.
I didnt agree with the out come but what can you do?
If it were Ultimate Cap vs Bats then Wayne would probably swallow a few of his own teeth before cap force feeds him his shield.

you superman guys are absolute retards,How many years has it been since you read a Marvel comic ???? Hulk has been kicking the living ____ out of everyone (including gods,aliens and demons) for years now.

WORLD WAR HULK story line: Hulk Beats Sentry (A being who is stronger than Superman and kill gods (Ares,Loki).Marvel Writer Greg Pak answer a fans question in a panel sayin ''that at this point in time, no being on earth and very few in the megaverse could beat Hulk, not even Superman''.

HEART OF THE MONSTER Storyline : Hulk unleashed the Worldbreaker personna, All the energy he emits while in that state destroys a whole dimension including Demons and every being in that Dimension.

GOD SMASH STORY LINE: Altough Hulk loses the fight, he stand his own versus Zeus,One of the Most Powerful all Father of the Marvel Universe.

FALL OF THE HULKS storyline: Bruce Banner outsmart Dr Doom,Probably one of the smartest human on earth.

Also Pre-Crisis Superman might have beat Hulk, but in Todays comics, Hulk rules all.

And Bruce Banner could beat Superman easily...He's too smart for him.

The End.

you superman guys are absolute retards,How many years has it been since you read a Marvel comic ???? Hulk has been kicking the living ____ out of everyone (including gods,aliens and demons) for years now.

WORLD WAR HULK story line: Hulk Beats Sentry (A being who is stronger than Superman and kill gods (Ares,Loki).Marvel Writer Greg Pak answer a fans question in a panel sayin ''that at this point in time, no being on earth and very few in the megaverse could beat Hulk, not even Superman''.

HEART OF THE MONSTER Storyline : Hulk unleashed the Worldbreaker personna, All the energy he emits while in that state destroys a whole dimension including Demons and every being in that Dimension.

GOD SMASH STORY LINE: Altough Hulk loses the fight, he stand his own versus Zeus,One of the Most Powerful all Father of the Marvel Universe.

FALL OF THE HULKS storyline: Bruce Banner outsmart Dr Doom,Probably one of the smartest human on earth.

Also Pre-Crisis Superman might have beat Hulk, but in Todays comics, Hulk rules all.

And Bruce Banner could beat Superman easily...He's too smart for him.

The End.

Ahem.
Speaking of fanboys.

As much as I hate to admit it, Superman would win. When it comes to brute force Hulk is unbeatable in the Marvel Universe but Superman (being the true first ever superhero) has the title of being the strongest. He would still beat the ____ out of Superman (look what Doomsday did to supes, Hulk is FAR superior to Doomsday) but ultimately Superman is the strongest and would be victorious.

Superman can't win against the likes of Dr. Strange or even Dormammu though, everybody knows that.

2054781-hulk1.jpg

Did you even read that Defenders serie? The whole comic was meant to be a big joke.

And By the way, Hulk had sex with Umar, Dormammu's sister in that serie...So he win...:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back