Statue Superman Life Size 1:1 Bust from SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. From the teases it look very much a mix of the classic Supermans of Jurgens and Swan along with a pinch of Ross. It's definitely a mix like their Joker was but with more a classic tone to it.

funny-gifs-want.gif

lmao that gif is tops!

It's not going to be a Christopher Reeve sculpt?

Don't. Just don't. There is too much rad stuff coming out!!!!:thud::thud::thud::monkey2:monkey2

Hmm... with the problem surrounding the 1:1 Batman bust, I don't think people will jump on this bust as fast as before. Will really have to wait and see how SS will address and rectify this awful, awful mess that the Batman bust is in.

May I ask what the issue was with the Batman bust?

Hmm... Not sure about the cartoonish paint app on a $700 life-size bust.

The sculpt is awesome, though.

the paint app leaves a lot to be desired

Agreed. A bit of a disappointment after having seen the awesome unpainted sculpt.

I was all-in for this and ready to place an order immediately (even with the NRD, which I despise). Now... I'm completely on the fence and will wait it out. It's just too... cartoony-looking for that scale and price, IMHO. Especially after the realism they went for with Batman.

Dang.

I'm going to wait until I see the prototype in person a SDCC.

Right now, it's a solid "meh". All because of the paint. The sculpt is impeccable, though.

GOD DAMN! That looks good, this next to Batman is going to be sick!

Back