Statue Superman Life Size 1:1 Bust from SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love TBBT too! Besides, I think it was a happy accident that the show's about a bunch of geeks (like us LOL) and WB can put product placement on the show. Though you can tell that most of the actors are just acting it, seeing that they don't know how to treat comics and handle collectibles well. I cringe each time they bend comics off the bins on its spine!

I think it's real subtle, unlike what Disney did on forcing a Frozen storyline in Once Upon A Time to cash in on the movie's popularity (which is starting to die down a bit), since they own ABC anyway.

here is mine

1977369_10153905815119572_6349861497793969379_n_zpstlms99q4.jpg

Has anyone gotten theirs repainted to look like the prototype? What a disappointment this piece came out to be. I'm afraid to see how Wonder Woman will come out. I'm sure the prototype will look great if they go the opposite route of the PF and give her a softer, less masculine look but these factory paint jobs are demoralizing true connoisseurs like myself.

Has anyone gotten theirs repainted to look like the prototype? What a disappointment this piece came out to be. I'm afraid to see how Wonder Woman will come out. I'm sure the prototype will look great if they go the opposite route of the PF and give her a softer, less masculine look but these factory paint jobs are demoralizing true connoisseurs like myself.

It is not enough to bash WW in the WW thread but you have to come here and bash this piece AND WW too? "true connoisseurs" would know better than to order anything from SS expecting a perfect paint job like the prototype.

This bust is probably the one bust I would buy if I only have one choice of bust to purchase.

One awesome bust mate

thanks. This bust is not even on my "to get" list- Just saw it at the shop & bought it right away...

I don't know how the proto look like. To me it's OK & looks very nice in person.

This bust is probably the one bust I would buy if I only have one choice of bust to purchase.

Yes- I bought green lantern few months back & this superman make a good companion.

Back