Statue Superman Life Size 1:1 Bust from SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many amazing products we are getting smacked with. This is a great time to be a collector. Something for everyone here.

Man, I kind of hope this is the bust so I can hold off for a bit on pre-ordering.

I feel like sideshow is unleashing the best lineup in baseball history, and my wallet is a lowly pitcher, quivering and unprepared.

The blue looks like polystone to me tho.

Yeah, same here. First thing I thought of when I saw this was Bust.

Woo Hoo! Bring on more DC goodness!

This Superman, Poison Ivy, Cawoman LSF, Batman PF, Superman PF (if this isn't it) :rock

The Green Lantern bust was conceptualized at the same time as this one last year. I really hope that doesn't pop all of a sudden this SDCC or else it'll kill my collecting budget for the rest of the year.

:panic:

597e2b1f.jpg

funny-gifs-want.gif

Hmm... with the problem surrounding the 1:1 Batman bust, I don't think people will jump on this bust as fast as before. Will really have to wait and see how SS will address and rectify this awful, awful mess that the Batman bust is in.

That's a good point. But there will be plenty of time to assess that before this Superman ships.

Also, because Superman isn't wearing a mask I'll assume his head applies to basic human physicality and his eyes aren't a good 2-3 inches too far apart. :p

I still don't like that these expensive busts are apparently hollow, not even foam-filled for support or anything. That just chaps my ass and comes off as extremely cheap.

I hope ur exactly right coz if this PF then :panic::panic:

SS is really hitting us hard with all these gr8 statues. BTW where do u find all these sneak peeks??. On SS site?
Comic Con COMMMEEE ONNN CANT WAIT ANY LONGER:impatient:

Life size busts always get me pumped, can't wait to see this one tomorrow.I wonder if his eye's will have a light up feature. That would be cool.

Back