Statue Superman Life Size 1:1 Bust from SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOVE IT!!

Not sure it's for me but for Superman fans I bet they cant wait for it, wonder if it'll be at SDCC?

400113_press09.jpg

Funny how they used lighting tricks to subdue the cartoony aspects of the paint on Supes next to Batman.

I really think they should have showed a little more blue around the crest. I don't like that it is cut off right around the bottom of the emblem. Cheap looking. Fail.

And think of a more original base! You copied Bats! GEEZ! Screw Uniformity!

I am really digging this piece. I like how it looks like a unique, "real" version of Supes. It has elements of Alex Ross in it, but other versions as well. I think it may come across as a little "cartoony" because it seems like the contrast/saturation on these pics is maxed out.

Like how they went with a steel base as opposed to batman base which was concrete, gives an old Gotham building vibe.

And think of a more original base! You copied Bats! GEEZ! Screw Uniformity!
1) At least no nameplate
2)If they all come wth the same base I think they will look like they all belong together so I don't mind it. Not that I would have hated if they were different, it just doesn't bother me.

Back