Tweeterhead: 1/3 DC Busts - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
We have been working all year to develop a brand new line of collectibles that will give our fans a new way to add characters to their collection in an impressive 1/3 scale format! We're super stoked to unveil the first piece in this line: the 1:3 scale Superman bust!

BT2rPn2.jpg

This impressive piece, a gorgeous half-body bust that depicts the Man of Steel from his head to his trunks in an unmistakable comic-inspired pose, can be yours for just $300! We've worked hard to produce this line at a price point that will be collector friendly, without compromising any of the detail or design you've come to expect from Tweeterhead.

Stay tuned for more, as this is just the inaugural masterpiece in our new line of meticulously crafted 1:3 scale polystone busts, designed to bring your favorite DC characters to life in an impressive, highly collectible way!

Does the Special Edition come with legs? This is less of a bust and more like half of a statue. Colour me interested.

Nice! I would hate to get this though and then they release a full-size statue. For those of us tight on space, this could be a good alternative to the full size 1/3 beast kingdom statue

It does, however, look to be the same design and face of their most recent 1/6 statue. Almost like this could’ve been an alternate pose for that scale that they didn’t use, so decided to scale it up for this instead 🤔

Such an odd choice of cut. Busts really shouldn’t include arms or really go below the chest. This just is an oddly unfinished statue. I don’t understand the diagonal edge to the bottom either. Seeing Superman’s trunks seems unnecessary let alone the start of a leg. Just really strange decisions there. Stopping at the belt would have been just fine and being just a torso statue/bust, but the bottom just distracts for me more than it adds anything.

GpWtY7w.jpg

Tweeterhead said:
Hey Superman fans, here's a reminder to mark your calendars!

This coming Thursday, Nov 16th, Tweeterhead is launching pre-orders for the incredible 1:3 scale Superman bust. The first in our brand new line of DC busts! Standing tall at over 16 inches from base to the top of his head, this masterpiece is crafted from polyresin and meticulously hand-painted, ensuring stunning attention to detail. This will be a limited edition collectible, exclusively available on Tweeterhead.com for $299.

Don't miss out on securing this iconic piece for your collection! RSVP and get more details

Superman Bust | Tweeterhead

Collect with Passion, Collect with Tweeterhead

jlqcMdD.jpg

maybe it's the quality of their pics, but I'm just not seeing the "attention to detail" here. Just looks like an upscale of their 1/6 statue currently. I can sort of make out some skin texture detail on the hands a bit but nothing really on the face/neck, nor any real finely detail hair stranding or fabric detailing on the suit.

Back