Statue Superman Life Size 1:1 Bust from SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit of a jug ears case, but I like it. Too bad (or good thing) it's out of my league.

I think it may come across as a little "cartoony" because it seems like the contrast/saturation on these pics is maxed out.

That could well be it.

It'll be interesting to see how the paint apps in the production pieces will measure up.

Oh my God Sideshow, you're killing me... Looks awesome!!

295268_10150959950664145_1988181029_n.jpg

1) At least no nameplate
2)If they all come wth the same base I think they will look like they all belong together so I don't mind it. Not that I would have hated if they were different, it just doesn't bother me.

Right on with no nameplate. I agree, but for that price I would have like to have seen them do something different with the base for Sups. Maybe not a deal breaker for some but it bothers me. Feels like cost cutting to me.

The sculpt is best that you can get. The Alex Ross style is transferred superbly onto the sculpt by Andy Bergholtz. The paint app makes the face looks a bit too red though. I hope they will tone it down a bit. So happy that Sideshow gets the DC license. Joy of collecting!

Right on with no nameplate. I agree, but for that price I would have like to have seen them do something different with the base for Sups. Maybe not a deal breaker for some but it bothers me. Feels like cost cutting to me.

I actually have this canvas so for me these 2 busts will look awesome together with it.

LEGENDHERO.jpg

I wish I have more space. For now the PF is priority.

It looks awesome. I'm not a 1/1 collector, but if I were, these two would be the ones to get.

400113_press09.jpg

Back