Supergirl Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
outfit very MOSish- yeah she just doesn't look the part...we'll see

Would have gladly taken any of these two over Benoist.

936full-gemma-atkinson.jpg

latest

The 1st one is not Supergirl at all, it's Powergirl, so she doesn't count, and the second one definitely doesn't look like Kara, but she's blonde at least, I guess? :lol

Nope, she's blonde alright but I take the girl they picked over all of those.

Now if it was..

6924437905_78ced5b7c1_b.jpg

or

960x540.jpg

Then I could see your point, hell, even Taylor Swift looks like Kara Zor El :lol but none of the previously posted do.

Now as far as faces go, a young Emilie de Ravin (the girl in that top pic) would've been a great Supergirl. But she's too old now. Plus, she's just a shade over 5 feet tall.

Dianna Agron (the main blonde girl from Glee) would have been perfect ... so far, i'm not a fan of the actress they chose.

SXCDmWh.jpg

Eeeeeh, still prefer Benoist, she's prettier, and Agron doesn't seem to be a natural blonde either, so she doesn't have that advantage over Benoist.

Meh. Don't like the leggings and wish they would have just filled in the background of the S with yellow. I'll still give it a shot when it comes on but I have a feeling the show isn't going to be my cup of tea. Hope they prove me wrong.

I'm not familiar with US networks since here in Mexico shows are re-transmitted in different channels, is CBS like CW? How will that dictate the tone and quality of the show? Because CW completely nailed the Flash, hell, even NBC's Constantine was freaking fantastic.

Back