Supergirl Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been a big fan of Melissa Benoist ever since her turn as Marley Rose in Glee. Naw, **** that ****, her best work was done in Homeland and The Fappening. :monkey3

I mean, the girl's got a bicycle tattooed on her foot for chrissake. :slap

biketatt.jpg

I totally forgot about this show...and thread :lol

However, something about the previous choice, Gemma Atkinson, seemed like a better choice....I don't know why? She just had that it factor :lol

SHssUmw.jpg

Sadly her chest is fake.

I've been a big fan of Melissa Benoist ever since her turn as Marley Rose in Glee. Naw, **** that ****, her best work was done in Homeland and The Fappening. :monkey3

She's nice but I have trouble seeing her as Supergirl.

Meh-cad Brooks cast as Jimmy Olsen. His name says how I feel :lol

0SU8M8x.jpg

Mehcad Brooks Cast As Jimmy Olsen In Supergirl | Comicbook.com

I know Jimmy Olsen is a side-character but.....why? Why do this again?

She's nice but I have trouble seeing her as Supergirl.

She's always been a blonde, right?

supergirl.jpeg

I know what you're thinking. How could they do that? A brunette instead of a redhead? I'm sure he'll dye his hair :monkey3

I was referring to the lack of freckles, CP. What were you referring to, hmmm? (Judges you with a prolonged side eye)

I don't have an issue with diversifying comic book characters since you can't have just whites in every role.

But they always change them to black. What about Latino? Asian? Middle-Eastern? Ethnicities

Kingpin = White to black
Nick Fury = White to black
Heimdall = White to black
Perry White = White to black
Electro = White to black
Johnny Storm = White to black
Ben Ulrich = White to black
Deadshot = White to black
The Ancient One = Asian to black?
Jimmy Olsen = White to black

Last edited:
I don't believe it!! I see what you're doing!! I ruined ROTJ for you....an.. and... now you went after my beloved bewbs! Diabolical!! :lol

Search your feelings (and the internet), you know it to be true!

I was referring to the lack of freckles, CP. What were you referring to, hmmm? (Judges you with a prolonged side eye)

:lol ''prolonged side eye''

:rotfl Perfect gif. I hope before it's all said and done, Walter White makes a cameo or two on Better Call Saul.

The woman there reminds me of an older Mia Malkova....I like it. For that matter, Mia Malkova for Supergirl.

Damn dev, did you eyeball that pic, section off the head, neck, torso and arms and within seconds come up with a match? I call it...Perv-O-Vision.™

Back