Supergirl Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had some hope this would turn out to be a decent series until I saw these pictures.... Wow what a bad casting choice, she looks like super dork with zero sex appeal. And I hate the costume, looks really cheap... like she bought it at Toy's R Us during Halloween. This show might make it one season before getting cancelled but I wouldn't be surprised if it gets axed after a few episodes.....

Would of preferred something like this...

2989154-zzzzzzzz671.jpg

She looks pretty to me..........and yeah, I am glad they went classy not sleezy myself, as in the above pic

They clearly cast against the usual Supergirl 'type'....personally I'm not against it here....unless Benoist proves to be terrible in the role but that remains to be seen.

Outfit and actress seem good to me. I would rather them not use the dreary, washed out Snyder style. But not too bad, all things considered.

Yeah, pretty much, same with Flash, the design is pretty good but it could be greatly improved with brighter colors and more traditional details.

she looks like super dork with zero sex appeal.

:exactly: I agree with that, but I think it's nice that they didn't cast a pretty actress. It would be too obvious to get a hot actress with big fake boobs and nothing but sex appeal, but instead they went with a normal looking girl who seems nice and likable.

:exactly: I agree with that, but I think it's nice that they didn't cast a pretty actress. It would be too obvious to get a hot actress with big fake boobs and nothing but sex appeal, but instead they went with a normal looking girl who seems nice and likable.

You guys really don't find her pretty? I think she's pretty enough, decent girl-next-door looking.

Melissa-benoist-01.jpg

16551_Melissa_Benoist_profile.jpg

She looks the same to me just younger.

To be fair, the costume pics are not flattering to her, I think she'll look better in the show.

You guys really don't find her pretty? I think she's pretty enough, decent girl-next-door looking.

I didn't say she was hideous :lol I said she's plain/average looking...which is fine. And no, I don't find her attractive...

Fn0PpvJ.gif

In motion, on TV, she might be fine.

In motion? You mean when the camera is moving away from her face? :lol

Back