Supergirl Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another mediocre episode.

The lesbian stuff is a bit much for my taste.

Also, I hate how weak Martian Man-Hunter is in this show. He rarely transforms, and when he fights, he doesn't use all his powers :dunno No telekinesis, telepathy, Martian vision, no elasticity or phasing....he just throws punches and it's hilarious seeing him using a gun...why? Why even use a gun against a white Martian? That's soooo stupid!!!:slap

Anyone catch the throwback to 'Superman: The Movie' last night? A section of railroad was blown away and Kara had to fix it to help an oncoming train. Dean Cain is back. Jeremiah working for Cadmus with a cybernetic arm. Maybe he will eventually become Cyborg Superman. Matrian Manhunter getting more action. It's getting good. I saw a bald man in next week's episode preview. Maybe Lex?

I stopped watching this show when season 1 ended and picked it up again midway through season 2, so I've been watching the first half of season 2 lately. It was cool seeing the Dominators in that episode about Slaver's Moon because I was reminded of a mini-series that came out in the late 80s.

prince-mon-el-dominators-roulette-returns-supergirl-supergirl-lives-s2-e9-recap-review-w-theories-easter-eggs.jpg

Invasion.png

Last edited:
Have not watched this series in a long time but tuned in Monday Night because of the World killer.. Reign, and it was a pretty good episode.Supergiril got her @ss kicked all over the place.Most of the side plot stuff was the same though.Too bad.

Back