1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a safe bet that this Arkham Asylum version is VERY sparse with the body. It's meant to be displayed with the straitjacket on so...plain hands hidden in those sleeves (if any) - no rings, tats or jewelry. Just the visible playing cards tat on the neck...none of the others, This was a quick figure...no frills.

And if I were inclined to pick up a figure of this Joker, it would probably be this one. But I'm not there yet....

where did you get the black tailcoat from ?

i saw the mime joker got one, beside that i don't know where to search to get one.

where did you get the black tailcoat from ?

i saw the mime joker got one, beside that i don't know where to search to get one.

You could always try dyeing the 1/6 SSC Joker tailcoat, that might work nicely.

I'm sure once this figure launches someone will come up with a tux commission list. it seems to always happen for mista J figures. Just be patient!

I just hope someone with more talent will just do a tuxedo/ak run. :lol

I was looking at parts yesterday to make a tux kitbash, and it wouldn't be too difficult, maybe just expensive.

I just hope someone with more talent will just do a tuxedo/ak run. :lol

I was looking at parts yesterday to make a tux kitbash, and it wouldn't be too difficult, maybe just expensive.

Yeah I'm Hoping too because the white waistcoat is tough to find. I'm using the Mime joker tailcoat, shirt, and boutonniere. The pants are from the MMS 220 Wolverine figure. The gloves are Joker 2.0 recasts painting white, the white bow tie I found on ebay and it was apprentice taken from some limited edition tuxedo Ken doll. The white cummerbund I had already from the Toy City TC62016B White Tuxedo, but like I said its just a place holder until I find the white waistcoat. The black and white oxfords I found on ebay from a Hong Kong seller as well as the AK-47.

Well I preordered this guy this weekend. Can....can you guys help me justify that what I did is okay? I need a matching Joker for my Batman, as I have with Bale and Keaton. After a lot of thought I ended up going with this one. I don't know, I just.... I just feel like I did something wrong. I need to take a shower...

^If you don't like it you can always sell it.:wink1:

FWIW, i ended up ordering all 3 Batman's when I had only planned on getting one.:lol

I like this version a lot its between this and Sliver jacket or Black tux if they make one:tap

That's kind of how I felt, I like this version due to the fact the jacket and the Arkham pants makes it the Joker without question. Then again, the Tux version does as well, however you never know if it's going to be made or not. I didn't want to miss out on this then it ends up being the best version. Toy anxiety isn't just a store... It's a thing.

Back