1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have it ordered, though after seeing the film I'm a bit tempted to cancel. I didn't mind the film but I don't like Leto's interpretation of the character. I'll keep the order since I like the outfit at least. Plus for better or worse this is the new version of The Joker so I want at least one to go with an Affleck Batman.

BTW, here's a picture of the exhibition in Taiwan. Is this proof that the Joker is going to be released on Monday? (MMS 373 = Joker figure)

HTJoker.JPG

I ordered him today. Wanna display him with the normal Batfleck. I actually did not want to get any more Hot Toys, since I am more of a statue guy, but this one is too cool to resist.

546e317b1e377b2c9f53dadffe52f3fa.jpg

I think this pair of relaxed hands without rings are those that come with the figure of AA. At the time of the film in Arkham not have the rings. The head is also the version of AA, it can be a sign that in the end the body will be released with tattoos.

It does seem doubtful.

However, the Silver Jacket version has the rings as well:

HT16-sizzle-749-1.jpg

They should be visible in JC Hong's photo.

Right hand: third and fourth fingers.

Left hand: first finger.

They're all absent, which doesn't make sense unless the rings are separate sculpts to be attached as per Star Ace's Virgil Hilts, or Redman's Tuco. But the Purple Coat Joker listing doesn't mention the rings as separate.

And JC seems pretty sure that the Asylum version doesn't have full tattoos.

It would be an option, but I'm sure the rings of the other two versions are sculpted. 1/6 scale real rings would be a bad choice a bit to fit into fists or certain pairs of hands.

Doubtful. That seems more like the silver jacket version. But one can hope...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Silver jacket version has a different paint job

:exactly:

Which makes JC's photo all the more intriguing.

I haven't looked at the two to spot differences.

We may be getting lucky in spite of JC's understanding.

I mean the headsculpts. The paint tone of AA version is more darker and typography Damaged a J tattoo is different. The photo is the AA version
Monday hopefully know something ... I can´t wait!

FB_IMG_1470159471097.jpg

FB_IMG_1470159494298.jpg

if we find out this guy has the tattoos, I'll probably buy it as it gives more display options if not I don't see the point or the value in a half effort figure. really makes no sense to not use the same tattooed bodies for all

It could be that they didn't have the bodies ready yet but wanted to get the figure out and since its covered probably thought most wouldn't mind too much. Also this figure is $30 less than the purple jacket version so maybe the price is reflecting that it has less details in regards to the specially painted body (and also that the outfit is more simplistic).

the shirt off torturing dr quinzell look would be nice. do-able with the tatts.

It could be that they didn't have the bodies ready yet but wanted to get the figure out and since its covered probably thought most wouldn't mind too much. Also this figure is $30 less than the purple jacket version so maybe the price is reflecting that it has less details in regards to the specially painted body (and also that the outfit is more simplistic).

totally understand what your saying

It could simply be that they want a torso that can hunch over in a straight jacket, the tattooed body wouldn't be able to do that like a True Type.

546e317b1e377b2c9f53dadffe52f3fa.jpg

I think this pair of relaxed hands without rings are those that come with the figure of AA. At the time of the film in Arkham not have the rings. The head is also the version of AA, it can be a sign that in the end the body will be released with tattoos.

looks so nice

Probably gonna try to display this one in final black tux outfit. I've got the black tailcoat, black pants, white bow tie, boutonniere, white glove hands, and hollowed out black and white oxfords so the feet will fit in, and an AK-47 that I will paint gold with the white wood accents. All I need is the white waist coat, but I have a white cummerbund that I can use until I find the waistcoat.

Back