1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, are there hands under there or just pegs?

Yep:

The 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version) Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Newly sculpted head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Jared Leto as The Joker in Suicide Squad
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed tattoos, make-up and skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 29.5 cm tall
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) finely tailored straitjacket with weathering effects
- One (1) pair of navy colored Arkham Asylum pants

Accessories:
- One (1) Joker’s card
- One (1) chair
- Diamond shaped figure stand with The Joker nameplate, movie logo, and Arkham Asylum backdrop

Yep:

The 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version) Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Newly sculpted head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Jared Leto as The Joker in Suicide Squad
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed tattoos, make-up and skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 29.5 cm tall
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) finely tailored straitjacket with weathering effects
- One (1) pair of navy colored Arkham Asylum pants

Accessories:
- One (1) Joker’s card
- One (1) chair
- Diamond shaped figure stand with The Joker nameplate, movie logo, and Arkham Asylum backdrop

I am apparently illiterate. :lol

Hey can you guys tell me, if you order from sideshow, pay off half the order but then decide to cancel, how long does it take to refund the order?

Anyone knows if body underneath has tattoos? I know it comes with 1 pair of relaxed hands, with tattoos as well? I'd like to display it maybe without the straight jacket, but there was no info about it.

Anyone knows if body underneath has tattoos? I know it comes with 1 pair of relaxed hands, with tattoos as well? I'd like to display it maybe without the straight jacket, but there was no info about it.

I think JC Hong confirmed on his Facebook that it only has the tattoo of the deck of cards on his neck.

JC hong said that he didnt know but heard that aa joker didnt have tattoos on his body and thought it was a different body mold

so the joker is almost out, who is going to take this version?

He is going right next to Knightmare Bats to represent the fictional Batman movie in my head.

The Joker made him have his nightmare. He's all in Bats head even though he is sitting in Arkham

They are both crazy.:wink1:

Back