1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hoped on the PO list for this guy, mostly because I'd like to use the parts to bash a tux joker until one comes around. whether I actually go threw with the PO is another thing.

I'm getting pimp daddy joker no matter what, but he's so far away! :tap

I guess this is arriving next week in HK? And an October release for US &November release for EU?

546e317b1e377b2c9f53dadffe52f3fa.jpg

I think this pair of relaxed hands without rings are those that come with the figure of AA. At the time of the film in Arkham not have the rings. The head is also the version of AA, it can be a sign that in the end the body will be released with tattoos.

Did this ever get confirmed? Or any further info? Makes some sense.

Well I preordered this guy this weekend. Can....can you guys help me justify that what I did is okay? I need a matching Joker for my Batman, as I have with Bale and Keaton. After a lot of thought I ended up going with this one. I don't know, I just.... I just feel like I did something wrong. I need to take a shower...

You'll have plenty of time to mull over your "mistake," as he wont be hitting our shelves till the Twelveth of [almost] Never. *sighs* Always the wait with this stuff.

Edit: You know, I am a little annoyed that as minimal as this figure is, they cant even include a small regular stand with him. The chair is ok, but my people stand.

It says he has a stand in the specs on the Sideshow product page. Sounds like it's one of the larger style versions though (it says diamond shaped) not one of the older style oval bases.

Hey guys! Check out the Medicom joker.

Attachments

• medicom-toy-suicide-squad-joker-mafex-figurine-3.jpg
    medicom-toy-suicide-squad-joker-mafex-figurine-3.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 234
  • medicom-toy-suicide-squad-joker-mafex-figurine-2.jpg
    medicom-toy-suicide-squad-joker-mafex-figurine-2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 239
  • medicom-toy-suicide-squad-joker-mafex-figurine-1.jpg
    medicom-toy-suicide-squad-joker-mafex-figurine-1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 237
Here's some more photos

Attachments

• medicom-toy-suicide-squad-joker-mafex-figurine-5.jpg
    medicom-toy-suicide-squad-joker-mafex-figurine-5.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 200
  • medicom-toy-suicide-squad-joker-mafex-figurine-4.jpg
    medicom-toy-suicide-squad-joker-mafex-figurine-4.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 198
out of all the outfits the white one is my favorite ( remind me of frank miller's dark knight return joker)

where will i find a jacket like that ?

yeah i know

joker seems to love shiny material for his clothes (golden , silver ,white cream, black with sparkle)

i'm not looking for screen accurathy , i just want a cool looking joker ( i really don't like the straitjacket look )

Back