Sue Storm Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually like this one. The strong pose, the print(AHHLAVEET!), it screams POWAH! And the PRICE! IT's so Fantastic I could get 4!:D

Sometimes you people moan and _____ too much!.....:monkey1

I actually like this one. The strong pose, the print(AHHLAVEET!), it screams POWAH! And the PRICE! IT's so Fantastic I could get 4!:D

I'm going to quote this when that mystery comiquette turns out to be someone other than Selene :monkey1

:lol:rotfl:lol

I love OWNING all of the prints I have just because, but the issue I have with displaying them in their funky sizes, none of them are consistent. It's not like if I framed them all I'd have a nice, clean row of 11x14s side by side. I know I could always mat them up to a size where they all stay the same on the outside, but that looks terrible.

I think the only determining factor of how big a print will be is solely based on how big they decide the box will be.

Awesome sigs....if only they made it a print as an EX.

But you'll still cancel it right :wave

This looks bad. Face looks like a man, hair done badly. Pose is boring and uncreative and has the worst Ex ever. Prints are disgusting, lazy and insulting exclusives. They are not even all the same size. Only 16" with base as well. A sad step down from Scarlet Witch. Poor Sue.

:exactly: I agree . . . I do think the geometric design on the base (taken from the background of the print) is very cool.

whatever2.gif

Are you a female? I ask because your response appears quite typical of female fans who think this community is composed of boobs obsessed 30 year old male virgins. Did I even make a mention of boobs? No. You just assumed I did and then went on with your "mommy pants are beautiful" diatribe. Oh please. Someone turn off the Carole King album.

Perhaps "mommy pants" are your thing and make you feel more in touch with some imaginary plus size sisterhood. Frankly, I don't care. The reality is, in the world of super heroes, mommy pants just aren't going to cut it. Guess what though... Neither are grampa pants. Male figures are given the same type of scutiny. Believe when I say that if DC produces a Batman statue with a pot belly, it'll get trashed.

You want more women superhero statues who look like typical 35 year old moms? Yoy are going to be terribly disappointed.

P.S. For you to make that bolded statement pretty much confirms you know zip about the Invisible Woman.

LOL . . I missed this before . . .

No I am not female . . just had enough of over boobified statues of characters . . that's not an attack on you . . my original statement wasn't meant to be an attack on you either so sorry if it came across that way . . .

Not sure why you quoted "mommy pants are beautiful" . . . don't remember saying that . . . but I don't see "mommy pants" when I look at this statue . . . it actually reminds me of old Nick Fury style covers . .

This statue looks classically sexy to me instead of the slutty sexy look that a lot of the statues have now . . . and I prefer this look for Sue . . . Sexy does not have to mean huge boobs bursting out of their costume . . .

That's just me though . . . I don't knock people for loving the AH White Queen . . it's just not my thing . . . at least that character is supposed to be slutty though . . .

Art is subjective and it's fun to be passionate about subjective things. I owned the Punisher PF & the Punisher comiquette . . I put them side by side and decided to sell the comiquette . . . the roided out statue did not represent the Punisher to me . . .

I love this Sue statue and the art it is based on . . .
2001381_press01.jpg

Back