Sue Storm Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
received 2 emails saying mine was suppose to ship today.

Looks like they only got a partial shipment. The others are shipping on the 12th.

If anyone actually got a shipping notice please reply.

I think the quantity of shipment received must've been rather small...

forgot i pre-ordered this it has been so long, been off computer for acouple of days. went on mail today and said shipped out already. i guess i cant cancel. does anybody know if you get something from SS, can you just return it if it hasent been opened

I believe you can return a piece even if you just don't like it. I ordered the Spidey BiB LSB when it released, when I got it in hand, I was just simply not impressed, and they allowed me to send it back and get my money back.

Damn still no in hand pics of this piece yet. I thought bigsliva was getting this Sue Storm. Any other time he's so quick to get those pics posted.

Damn still no in hand pics of this piece yet. I thought bigsliva was getting this Sue Storm. Any other time he's so quick to get those pics posted.

I GOT MY 1ST NOTICE ON 8-9-11 BUT NEVER SHIPPED!!!!!!!

Item arrival: 22 days
Order #: TB313***
Item #: 2001381
Item name: Women of Marvel: Sue Storm Comiquette - Sideshow Exclusive Version
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: US $189.99
Item total: US $189.99
Tax: $15.67
Ship cost: US $13.12
Total: US $218.78

-------------THEN THIS NOTICE ON 8-30-11---------------

PROCESSING BEGINS: Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Item price: $ 189.99

-----------------THEN THIS ONE ON 9-1-11--------I GUESS 2ND SHIP.

Item arrival: 11 days
Order #: TB313***
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: US $189.99
Item total: US $189.99
Tax: $15.67
Ship cost: US $13.12
Total: US $218.78

Dear Most Valued Collector

Your pre-order of the Women of Marvel: Sue Storm Comiquette - Sideshow Exclusive Version (2001381) will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 11 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Monday, September 12, 2011 through your online account. You can sign in to your account here:

She is the invisible Woman after all, maybe that's the argument they will use when she never ships...........we couldn't find her.

forgot i pre-ordered this it has been so long, been off computer for acouple of days. went on mail today and said shipped out already. i guess i cant cancel. does anybody know if you get something from SS, can you just return it if it hasent been opened

I believe you can return a piece even if you just don't like it. I ordered the Spidey BiB LSB when it released, when I got it in hand, I was just simply not impressed, and they allowed me to send it back and get my money back.

Yup, you can get a refund even if you don't like an item. Obviously, you have to cover shipping.

WTF, did anyone receive their statue
?

It would be funny if this became a "grail" piece due to shortage of supply and heightened demand.

375 for the exclusive.

with of all the backordering and inflation it could potentially lower it.

not sure how their supply chain works.

WTF, did anyone receive their statue
?

It would be funny if this became a "grail" piece due to shortage of supply and heightened demand.

It would be funny but that's how it works sometimes. Something that you least thought that would become a grail, would become one. But that's how it usually works in the collectible world.

Back