Sue Storm Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at this point i am, lost my job last summer. Been with a ad company for 12 years, followed my boss down south jersey, got a house finally and then BAM! closed up shop. So now with no graphic jobs out there anymore, just trying to build up customs and painting for a living or at least hold me till i can find something steady. But steady jobs are a thing of the past now. :panic:

Damn that is a bummer. Good luck with everything John. Hope you find a good steady job soon.

at this point i am, lost my job last summer. Been with a ad company for 12 years, followed my boss down south jersey, got a house finally and then BAM! closed up shop. So now with no graphic jobs out there anymore, just trying to build up customs and painting for a living or at least hold me till i can find something steady. But steady jobs are a thing of the past now. :panic:

if i have a fraction of your talent, i would be doing this full time. It may not be a bad thing, you are your own boss and doing something you love with a great audience :) your rogue pf custom with the sculpted butt is still one of the best statues ever done!

how about an ultron pf custom next? the stock version is going relatively cheap given how badly it came out but with a decent sculpt buried under layers of bad paint & assembly. I think there are a lot of demand for a good 1/4 ultron :monkey3

****ty situation there man, hope it all works out for you.

if i have a fraction of your talent, i would be doing this full time. It may not be a bad thing, you are your own boss and doing something you love with a great audience :) your rogue pf custom with the sculpted butt is still one of the best statues ever done!

how about an ultron pf custom next? the stock version is going relatively cheap given how badly it came out but with a decent sculpt buried under layers of bad paint & assembly. I think there are a lot of demand for a good 1/4 ultron :monkey3

that's a good one to redo for sure. don't know if you'd make the same money as you would with sexy conversions though.:dunno

I fell you man.
I was with a game company in NY, moved to Houston and got laid off 3 days before signing on our first home...

Males are harder, most people are just into the mains like IM, Cap, Hulk etc.. and so many of them are made, people have massive choices. Females on the other hand seem to be very popular but we never see lots made.

I fell you man.
I was with a game company in NY, moved to Houston and got laid off 3 days before signing on our first home...

Ugh that sucks, and sadly things are just getting worse out there.

Hay Guys

Finished up my custom Wasp statue made from a sideshow sue storm.

I sculpted the wings from scratch and made a Youtube video on how i accomplished them, also made another video on the Avengers symbol too. Metajon on statueforum.com is the one who can take a illustrator file and made a laser cut template for base logo work, Plus many more applications for this process but just learning it now.

As for wasp, i sculpted her outfit in with fishing line, and gave her a nice latex look. For her chest its done in alclad chrome with alclad clear yellow for lexon which is something else i am experimenting with.

So hope you like the final result, was a lot of fun making her.

thanks for looking.

here is a 360 video of her and in that video links to WIP wings and base work.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5RqA6LGdjQ[/ame]

wasplong.jpg

Hay Guys

Finished up my custom Wasp statue made from a sideshow sue storm.

I sculpted the wings from scratch and made a Youtube video on how i accomplished them, also made another video on the Avengers symbol too. Metajon on statueforum.com is the one who can take a illustrator file and made a laser cut template for base logo work, Plus many more applications for this process but just learning it now.

As for wasp, i sculpted her outfit in with fishing line, and gave her a nice latex look. For her chest its done in alclad chrome with alclad clear yellow for lexon which is something else i am experimenting with.

So hope you like the final result, was a lot of fun making her.

thanks for looking.

here is a 360 video of her and in that video links to WIP wings and base work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5RqA6LGdjQ

wasplong.jpg

Now this ones a great custom and great size too! :clap

Back